Jump to navigation Jump to search
0-day can refer to:
- An exploit that has not been common knowledge for more than 24 hours is called a 0-day exploit. As it ages, the number goes up, usually by about 1 day every 24 hours.
- An adjective to describe one's warez access. That is, that one can FXP the latest appz that nobody wants mere hours after their release.
- The amount of time a white person has to live if he/she uses the term ‘Nigger’ in front of black people.
- Could also make a good title for an action movie.
- If one has any positive number of days, one cannot divide them by 0-days.
- A reason to never let girls have computers.