|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Alan Cox is an archetypal nerd: he is a computer programmer, a roleplayer and a Welsh Communist who believes that patent and copyright laws are evil. He helped develop something called "Linux" and also set up one of the first MUDs. As if that wasn't nerdish enough, Alan maintains a weblog written entirely in Welsh. He has been quoted as saying, "Linux Torvalds is wonderful developer, but a lousy engineer".
- Alan Cox has not shaved his beard since Lunix reached the 2.0 milestone.
- Alan Cox has not taken a shower since Linux Kernel version 2.4 went stable
- Alan Cox has a big fuck-off beard.
- Alan Cox earns extra cash by working as a Karl Marx lookalike
- Alan Cox's hair is a richer source of polyunsaturated fats than the common-or-garden Mackerel
Alan Cox is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.