|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Some time ago, a Russian Livejournal user by the name trackeri posted some juicy
dox (baleeted) on a Ukrainian student named Alisa Kuzmenko, who had the best hobby ever - finding dead dogs and skinning them in her kitchen for the lulz - and, of course, taking pics for posterity. There was also a couple of videos made, but they're gone now.
Her info was almost as lulzworthy as the pics themselves:
- Name: Alisa Kuzmenko
- "I'm on the second year of the international relations college in Kiev, studying international business."
- Main online nickname: lir_fon_tamiir
- DOB: 1990-08-xx
- City: Kiev, Ukraine
- Telephone: +380 xxx-xx-xx
- About me: I'm Alice! And that's all I can say!
- Interests: Kafka, black metal, darkwave, Irish dance, piercing, turtles.
Her partner in crime's dox were also published by trackeri:
The Cumdumpsters Speakout
The girls made a statement after the comments started pouring in:
—Actually, no, can I stick it in your pooper?
After watching through the video several times, a local newspaper published an article on the matter, citing that the Agricultural College did not give the girls any assignments, and that they indeed did it for the lulz. They also say that the video shows them sticking candles into the dog's eviscerated carcass and blowing them out, like on a birthday cake. Good times were had by all.
Both girls appeared on a Russian program defending their actions and showing clips of the birthday cake dog. Caution, massive amounts of moonspeak ahead.
Gallery of WHAT THE FUCK
- News article on Alisa (translated)
Her LJ Her matchmaking site profile
- Her favorite irish dance community (cause a girl has to have hobbies, right?)
Video of the butchering
is part of a series on
Bad things that happen to animals