Sponsored by the xP// Gaming Community @ xPGaming.eu
Attorney at lol
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
We take frivolous legal threats very seriously.
Qualified Attorneys at Lol
- weev — graduated from the distinguished Bann Towne University, concentrating on e-settlements
- Ray Gordon - Has tried to sue Google, Microsoft and Yahoo, among others, with absolute failure.
- jesuitx — jesuitx was awarded his certification by Stanford Lol in July 2006
- Fred Bauder — disbarred IRL, now the chief justice of the Wikipedia Supreme Court
- Kelly Martin — law school drop out... of course that makes it (is it a he or a she... who knows) well qualified.
- Ryan Gentle — What's better than a known scammer? A known scammer who isn't afraid to take all you bitches to Internet Court, that's what!
- Jack Thompson — Loves Tetris
- Phoenix Wright — The original attorney at lol.
- Charles Carreon — Currently suing every last person on the Internet.
- Sue Basko - Supplements her cases against trolls with witchcraft.