The neutrality of this article is indisputable. Please see its talk page.
BCO, also known as board.crewcial.org but generally referred to in the abbreviated form (or as emo faggots), is a message board for 'scenesters' and 'hipsters' (see Emo). This messageboard went offline permanently in 2011, and the Internet rejoiced. RIP BCO.
Entries on BCO consist mostly of "What are you _____?" (fill in the blank with a verb, such as 'eating' or 'thinking') and "POLL: _____" (fill in the blank with some asinine question; these generally start with "Should I....?") as well as other various ramblings including (but not limited to) music, fashion and suicide. Most people post here while they're at work or while they're surfing the Internets from their parents' basement/attic.
- Make predictions about next year Dead link
- i yelled at a bus driver today Dead link
- Queefing is so cheesy Dead link
- I'm serious... The Suicide Machines Dead link
- POLL: SHOULD I GIVE MYSELF A HOME PERM? Dead link
Contributions To Web-Society
- BCO user Metapod first popularized the Pokemon as a meme
- A BCO raid of the Pizza Forums nearly spawned the Web 3.0 revolution
- the wind
Pat Eisenhauer posted this on Dec 14th, 2004 at 02:20:46 pm:
Jameth, I have no idea who you are so maybe you missed out on the whole ' Elitism, Secrecy, Tradition' thing, but I think I speak for most of us in saying that we have no desire to be a part of any livejournal / internet drama site and would appreciate not having BCO linked off of it much less a fucking entry.