Backstroke of the West
Backstroke of the West is a pirated version of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. It was created by Chinese haxx0rs in their basements with Google Translator, and it shows. The video exposes the cheapness of Chinese products. Oldfags also recognize this film as the origin of DO NOT WANT.
- The (Count Dooku): One of the early antagonists of the film and a Big.
- Space General (General Grievous): A bad guy who lacks "civilization".
- The Peaceful (Anakin Skywalker): Believed to be the Allah gold (Chosen One).
- Mr. Speaker, D (Palpatine): The leader kidnapped by the Space General.
- Ratio (the) Tile (Obi-wan Kenobi): Peaceful's teacher.
- Vanquish (Yoda): Jedi Master.
- Reach the Man (R2-D2): A maintenance robot.
- Blow the Skin (C-3P0): Reach the Man's BFF.
- Reaching the west of reaches (Darth Vader): Some random guy.
- West (Sith): The bad guys.
- Presbyterian Church, Hopeless Situation (Jedi): Defenders of justice.
- Good Elephant ("seems"): It appears to be something important.
- Strong and Big (Powerful): A trait desirable in children.
- Do Not Want (Noooo): An exclamation of pain.
- Star War The Third Gathers: The Backstroke of the West at Wookieepedia
- Original blog entry (June 2005)
- Updated blog entry (January 2009)
- All of the subtitles collected in a single text file
- Backstroke of the West on YouTube
- Backstroke at YTMND
- Backstroke of the West with retail DVD quality FINISHED & FULLY WORKING!! DOWNLOAD HERE! Caveat: No torrent. It's more like a kit.