|Key people||Todd Howard|
Bethesda Softworks (sometimes called Bugthesda Shitworks) is an American video game publisher and developer, best known for creating The Elder Scrolls series. The company is notoriously famous for releasing rushed unfinished games, filled with countless bugs and glitches, that nevertheless achieve commercial success because herds of misinformed and indifferent sheep purchase their overhyped products. This malicious marketing ploy is done by using even more false promises like future delayed updates that don't fix anything and new downloadable content with the same, if not even worst, level of quality.
Todd Howard, is the executive producer and game director that works for Bethesda, an evil pathological liar, that transformed the mere bad habit of lying into an art. All his deceit was eventually repaid over the years under the form of countless awards and prestigious titles, because the world is funny in that way.
Bethesda are also extremely lazy, most of the objects and items throughout their games are re-textured then recycled into some shitty DLC. They take ages to fix bugs due to them wiping their lazy fat ass with all the precious money that they get from pathetic basement dwelling nerdy pieces of shits.
Sony fanboys rarely get the chance to play Bethesda's Elder Scrolls DLC due to the PS3 choking on its own diarrhea and crashing like the worthless piece of junk it is. And to REALLY make the lifeless fanboys rip their tiny pubic hairs out is the fact that Bethesda is too lazy to fix the bugs on the PS3.
Games made by Bethesda
- Brink - A game nobody would care about if Bethesda wouldn't be the publisher.
- Dishonored - A game where you play as an assassin with magic powers and a creepy mask.
- Fallout 3 - Other than the fact that the world is nuked to the ground this game that has absolutely nothing to do with its predecessors. People still love this game for having better graphics.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Even tho' it came out two years later it crashes more than Fallout 3. Published by bethfags, made by Obsidian.
- Fallout 4 - Basically Fallout 3.5
- Rage - Same as Fallout 3 except the world gets fucked up by an asteroid.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - The best RPG ever made that's being played by nostalgiafags and old people.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Same as Morrowind, except being slightly shittier.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Played by 12 year olds because it has an extremely boring story and it's easy as fuck.
Bethesda Softworks is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.