Black Veil Brides
Black Veil Brides is a KISS-ripoff shock rock/glamfag band with 4 juggalos and a tranny. The band decided to make the emo kids become juggalos and glamfags and clowns who beat off to gay bands like KISS and tranny bands like Motley Crue. They also rescued emo/wemo kids from shooting their ass after being pwnt by preps at school. (Who also should be castrated)
After leaving that school filled with Christfags and the other schools full of other breeds of aids, Andy Beersack got in prison in Hollywood and met 4 others who became pussyboy sex partners in prison from all these bearded, 1-testicled pedophiles from AlASSka. After escaping prison when the police couldn't see all the gay porn of them getting raped by a bunch of pedophiles they feared, they formed Black Veil Brides and wrote an EP about being a prison punk. At this time they looked like a shitty emo band with one member being a skinhead with one testicle since that's what all Nazis are like.
In 2010, they released their debut album "We Itch These Testicles With Itch Powder". A majority of the songs talk about how much itch powder they use because of how itchy their testicles are, due to the fact that they're all crackers and have the skin color of cum. One song called "Knives and Pens" was about the emo kids getting pwnt and when all the emo kids and even wemos saw it they decided to continue spreading their aids instead of getting rid of it.
By 2011, they abandoned the emo hairstyles and decided to try looking like KISS and Motley Crue, releasing an album copying those faggy bands with the 2nd album "Set the World on Fire (Because We Don't Have teh Ballz to Do It)". They finally turned emos/wemos into juggalos/glamfags/KISSfags and got them to the big level of HIV. Then in 2013, they released more shitty music with "Wretched and Divine: The Story of Our Itchy Testicles". They still continue to spread their HIV and faggotry around teh world. In October 2011, they had a huge war with teh haters who made 'em famous. Teh haters came to their gigs and started shooting the fans aka the BVB army. They all started getting killed by fans, we must finally find a way to end this evil band who are planning to infect us with their diseases!
How to Troll Fans
- Say that Justin Bieber/One Direction/Cody Simpson/Katy Perry/Taylor Swift/etc are awesome
- Talk shit about BVB
- Say that CC is a christfag
- Call them a juggalo or tell them they look like one
- Say that Ash Purdy is a girl
- Say that preps kick ass
- Recommend them to check out Insane Clown Posse
- Cause a massacre at a BVB gig, including shooting the members
- Hack and delete all pages/accounts online by BVB
- Say that it was funny when Andy broke his ribs
- Tell them they got bullied for being a freak
- Spam with over 9,000 comments on the band's JewTube videos
- Spell Andy's last name as "Beersack"
- Show them this article
---Successful troll is successful!----
Fans at School
A war between them and the preps
How to End BVB
Follow these steps and become an hero!!!!
- Team with Al Qaeda unless you fear teh Muzzies
- Get a bulletproof vest, a mask and all that shit
- Get rifles, military assault guns, moar guns, tanks, bombs, rocket launchers and all that shit
- Drop a huge bomb on the gig or make a gun massacre there including shooting the members with skarry weapons
- Scream "ALAH UFUCKBAR!!!!" as you attack
- YOU GOT MONEY$$$$$$!!!!!
- Andy Beersack - The singer who looks like he has a chelsea grin on his face.
- Ash Purdy - Has a cat-friendly last name, also is a tranny. Is a guy but looks like a female without breasts.
- Christian "CC" Coma - Some asspie christfag with burgers in his ass like all other asspie fucktards. He looks like a retard who is taking a huge shit.
- Jinxx - The biggest clownfag in this band.
- Jake Pitts - TRVE KVLT!!!!
- Sandra (Before CC) - A former drummer who was some she-male who looked like a guy without the shades. When the band changed, she left to join a shitty screamo band.
- Sex and Hollywood: Prison Punx - 2007
- We Itch These Wounds Using Itch Powder - 2010
- Set the World on Fire (Because We Don't Have teh Ballz to Do It) - 2011
- Rebels - 2011
- Wretched and Divine: The Story of Our Itchy Testicles - 2013
|Black Veil Brides is part of a series on
[Embrace your inner darkness]
Black Veil Brides is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.