Bomberman is a game where you play as a Muslim terrorist who magically shits out bombs for the purpose of blowing all sorts of shit up and rides on colorful kangaroo things with special powers. This game was invented by Jews for the purpose of training sand niggers to bomb the fuck out of everybody. It is often quoted as a precursor to every single Halo game, every single Gears of War game, and every single Mario game. It is also the basis of the Catholic religion and is revered as God.
How to Play
- Place a bomb where an enemy will be within the next 4 seconds.
- GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!
Developement of the Bomberman Franchise
Bomberman started out like most Nintendo franchises, as a jihad trainer, which would soon evolve into THE EXACT SAME THING, but with sub-par graphics.
Unlike most Nintendo series, however, it further evolved into absolute crap with the release of Bomberman Act Zero. Rumor has it that the original name was Bombing An Hero, but a typo caused it to be another Bomberman game.
Later, they turned Bomberman into a complete cashgrabber, releasing Bomberman themed everything; Scrabble, padded underwear and Uno, just to name a few (it's worth pointing out that the Bomberman themed padded underwear's slogan is "in case of bomb droppings").
The Bomberman Games
- Original Bomberman: As described above, you have to go through the levels and kill shit. It's an old game so there is no plot. The sequel attempted to add an actual plot to the game, where a nigger robs a bank, you get framed for it, and you have to blow shit up to escape prison, but it failed miserably as, gameplay-wise, it really was the exact same thing as the original.
- Super Bomberman: The SNES series of Bomberman games, which all followed the same formula: at least 5 evil dudes come from outer space, you have to blow shit up and then you have to defeat their leader by blowing more shit up.
- Bomberman 64: Bomberman enters the world of 3D and kills stuff. Aliens come to destroy Bomberman's planet, so he embarks on an epic adventure to stop them with the help of some flying nigger. The game is modestly good, featuring five story-mode worlds with a mediocre boss battle at the end of each. Each boss runs around you at 100 mph, so the only way to win is to stand in the middle and spam bombs in all directions until you finally knock the bastard out and throw him off the stage. The game mechanics coincidentally developed a hilarious multiplayer game (provided you actually ever had more than one friend) that allowed you to catch incoming bombs, throw other players off edges and do pretty much anything related to throwing, kicking, and bouncing.
- Bomberman 64: The Second Attack: Bomberman meets a talking animal named Pommy who refers to himself in the third person and is all whiny and shit. He makes up for it by generally staying out of your way during actual gameplay and you can evolve him into a bunch of different shit by collecting food. The game is technically two-player, because you can have someone else play as Pommy while you play as Bomberman. As for the plot, someone builds a super-powered galactic machine thing that creates black holes and uses it to trap planets. Bomberman has to kill stuff, find robotic battle armor that gives him extra abilities, fight retards who control fire and shit and take their powers from them until he finds and tries to kill the Jew responsible. Yet when Bomberman finds him, it's revealed that he was actually a space pirate who got possessed when he found a treasure that had the soul of an evil demon sealed inside of it, which then possessed him and made him evil. Bomberman then learns that the evil demon possessing the guy isn't the main bad guy, either, but was just the evil half of the being who created the universe. Bomberman then has to kill said being to win the game. Tl;dr use bombs to kill God.
- Bomberman Generations: Bomberman goes on a gay adventure on the Gaycube with some Pokémon to stop some newfags with beards from taking the world's drugs. His fuck buddy, Max, an emofag Transformer, went missing on the planet Tentacle Rape, but actually just went searching for some lolis without telling Bomberman so he could keep it for his greedy ass. He collects some retarded Pokémon things and battles them to get MOAR Pokémon things in order to raep them. Sounds like a rollicking good time already!
- Bomberman Tournament: Bomberman goes on yet another gay adventure on the Gay Boy Advance. It has a single player mode, where Bomberman travels across a large world, invades 4 bases, defeats each of their bosses one by one and collects Karabons to fight in Karabon battles to help him on his adventure. This is only done because some twat called Max disappeared because he didn't want to make BrainBomber, the Leader of the reason why Bomberman's here in the fucking first place; a sammich. When Bomberman finally finds Max, after 10 pointless hours of the same fucking gameplay and piss-weak enemies, he's under BrainBomber's control and Bomberman has to defeat him. Pissed off that Max failed, he tries to anally rape Bomberman himself, but fails. Then somehow, everything's fucking fine, even though the whole world is invaded by weird creatures.
- Bomberman Jetters: Bomberman goes on another retarded Gamecube adventure. This time, Hitler is pulling a planet into another planet for teh lulz and the planet being pulled is Bomberman's planet. That pissed off White Bomber, so he got a spaceship and persuaded that Transformer guy, Max, to come with him. The Pokéymanz are back, too and they're actually useful this time. The gameplay can be boiled down as such:
- Go to a place
- Get a Pokémon
- Ride that Pokémon
- Bomb shit
- Make new bombs
- Kill a boss
- WTC a giant engine
- Repeat Steps 1-7
Fun Fact: Did you know this game was based off teh anime that Bomberman haz? :3
- Bomberman: Act Zero: After the new generation of consoles was released, the Bomberman developers saw another chance at getting easy money, this time on the Xbox 360. They quickly sought out to create the game and two hours later, their masterpiece was complete! Essentially, it's exactly the same as the original Bomberman, but with ever-so-slightly improved graphics, and a brand spankin' new $60 price tag. Yep, that's right; sixty dollars to play the same fucking stage 100 times with only ONE LIFE. That, and the multiplayer is online only and will make you want to kill yourself. Some argue that Bomberman 64 is at least 100 times better and, for once, they're right.
- Pocket Bomberman: A Game Boy Color game that lets you play Bomberman while in a car and when your dad is driving you to Wal-Mart to buy some dildos. This game was only bought by adults, who then used it to bribe their future molestation victims.
- Bomberman TOW
- Hudson Entertainment official website
- Best. Commercial. Ever.
- People that need to have Bomberman on their ass
- Another person who needs Bomberman on their ass
Bomberman (Game) is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.