- Web IRC
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
This is serious shit and has been known to cause drama and IRL Ban Hammers. Actually doing this might get you v&. The information on this page is provided for educational purposes only. The actual practices this page describes are illegal in most countries, and will violate most hosts' terms of service. If you actually intend to do any of these things, you should probably set up your own server, retain a good lawyer, and buy some anal lube for when you get sent to prison. Encyclopedia Dramatica, and the article authors are not responsible for your own stupidity. But good lucking trying to sue Anonymous.
A botnet is a collection of computers that have been infected with viruses that allow nefarious individuals to take control of your computer (which becomes a "zombie" and part of a "bot army") and use it for nefarious business. The overall result is a virtual 'army' of zombie computers ready to do the bidding of the nefarious botnet's owner; usually eating virtual brains.
Botnets are a valuable commodity on the Internets Black Market available to any fuckwit with a stolen credit card and a burning desire to get v&, prosecuted and jailed with hardened criminals. They can be found on hacker forums and on hacker IRC, but your best bet -if you want one- is to ask the guys at David's DDOS Shop.
Well known fuck-me-over botnets are: MyDoom, Blaster, Storm Worm, AIDS, and SQL Slammer. When a faggot makes a botnet, he typically steals Rbot or RxBot code from http://www.vxchaos.2hell.com . Only n00bz use that shit. Botnets are capable of many things:
- Fucking you over.
- Taking your internets.
- Making you look like a criminal (Wiki "NetBus")
- Stealing CP.
- Making you and thousands of others pwn someone
- Stealing your 'nfo
Most of the time, a botnet is used to DDoS a site. When some one issues a command, it's usually through IRC. When a faggot decides to DDoS the net, on R/xBot platforms, he issues: .ddos.random internet 60. That takes down the internet, providing he has 29493939493843937984739348.34 Commodore 64's.
The unknown, yet largest botnet to date, is the "Storm botnet." Storm has achieved a record of 1.7Million bots on Semptember, 2007.
This botnet attacked a Republican website for lulz, generating 5 gigabytes of traffic a second against the site.
Fried chips (It's french fries, you fuckmouth cockney limey faggot), anyone?
The Conficker worm was also considered a botnet, which infected near 9 million computers running windows. It is estimated that it still infects up to 7 million computers.
With this tool you can create your own botnet and attack in 3 types of attacks:
* UDP * ICMP * HTTP
This paper and the software has been made for educational purposes only, the author will not take any responsibilities of you using TsunamiOverHost application.
First of all if you want to be successful on using this bot read this how-to carefully.
Things that you need
* The Program o TsunamiOverHost.exe o 4 files in one folder + index.php + online.php + update.php + update.txt
* A Host (You will only need ~10KB.) o MySQL or some other database management system where you'll create a special "botnet" table.
Ok, now you know what you need, and what you should have, lets get to the real business ; - )
1. Create a folder. 2. Copy index.php, online.php, update.php, update.txt. 3. Paste it to the folder that you made. 4. Open index.php with some text editor, and where it says: SETTINGS FOR ADMIN ACCESS Put your login and the pass, etc. 1. $login = "yourLogin"; 2. $password = "yourPassword"; 5. Save. 6. Go to your mysql database. 7. Create a new database. 8. Create a new table, for example open the sql manager and paste this : CREATE TABLE botnet ( date int NOT NULL, ip varchar(40) NOT NULL, b_id int unsigned primary key NOT NULL auto_increment); 9. Save it. 10. Open your online.php file, and look for "Set MySQL database variables" Change the following variables: 1. $online_db_host = "yourHost ( ex . mysql.domain.com )"; 2. $online_db_name = "yourDatabaseName ( ex . haxior )"; 3. $online_db_user = "yourUser ( user for the database ) "; 4. $online_db_pass = "yourPass ( password to the database )"; 11. Save.
Now in your folder you should have two updated and two old files.
1. Connect to your ftp ( ex . using flashfxp ) 2. Copy the folder that you have made to your host. 3. Change the CHMOD's of file update.txt to 777. 4. Disconnect.
After setting everything up, you will open TsunamiOverHost.exe, and give the path to the folder that you just updated to your ftp. ( ex . domain.com/panel )
If everything goes fine, you will find a new file called server.exe. This file will be responsible for the power of the bot, More people open it = the bot will be more powerfull. In the panel, you will be able to see how many server.exe files are running on other peoples computers!
Yes! Lets have some fun:
1. Go to your panel (the one you uploaded through ftp, ex. domain.com/panel.) 2. Login.
I don't think i have to explain anything now, but remember the author will not take any responsibilities of the results!
This is probably the most common type of botnet, and the type most skiddies aspire to control. With this botnet, Windows systems get infected by running the bot executable, then the bot will start up with Windows and connect to an IRC server controlled by the "bot master". These bots usually come with spreaders built in; most of these were out of date in 2005, so don't expect much except 3rd world infections and honeypots.
You will find thousands of different bot sources, most with non-functioning copypasta'd features. Some common features are DDoS, pass stealing, updating, downloading files from URLs, and executing. Some rarer features are IM spreading, keylogging, and messaging the victim.
Getting a reasonable net (over 9,000) is extremely difficult and almost impossible for someone with no "connections", as finding an IRC server to host the net on isn't easy (don't pay for it on your own CC); and spreading is pretty difficult unless you have access to a private crypter.
Rar passwords: itzforblitz
This rxbot is around 5 years old, and unfortunately there hasn't been much evolution in publically available bots since then; but I would recommend unkbot or something from a reptile base.
So you are going to need an IRC server to control your bots from. The general consensus is on the best way to do this is install an ircd on a linux server/vps that has absolutely no connection to you. You can obtain one of these by:
- Paying some shady user on certain marketplaces boards for one
- Finding one you can "root"
- If you consider yourself especially clever card a server.
Other methods which you should NOT, I repeat NOT use are:
- Install unreal on you home server. (brb v&)
- Use a public IRC server. (oh hai gline)
- Buy a server/vps with your own details.
Botnet is part of a series on Programming.
is part of a series on
Please visit the IRC PORTAL for more
IRC • ED:IRC • IRC FAQ • IRC-Gallery • IRC CASE STUDY: Andres • Icechat • Idlenet • Insub • Internet Freedom Movement • Ircimages • Irssi • Irssi/scripts • Irssi/scripts/aol.pl • Irssi/scripts/blocks.pl • Is chat dead?
Botnet is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.