Girlvinyl and ghettofinger have one. Often the uninitiated incorrectly think the CISSP is a Cisco-related certification. It is not. This is most likely due to the fact that anytime the letter C is used, it refers to Cisco things. BUT NOT THIS TIME.
CISSP stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional, which is considered one of the premiere security certifications. It's a well known fact that any CISSP can hack you.
Earning a CISSP certification requires 4 years of defcon attendance, or 3 years of queercon experience plus a lj account or 2 years plus a Bachelor's Degree in English and a Master's Degree in Economics. The certification test takes up to 26 minutes to complete, and covers 35 different information security domains which comprise the Common Body of Knowledge. This test is near impossible. So far only Kevin Mitnick and Captain Crunch have successfully completed over 50% of the CISSP questions correctly.
The Common Body of Knowledge includes:
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Applications & Systems Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Security Architecture & Models
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- Size of Morning_wood's Mothers Breasts
|CISSP is part of a series on Language & Communication|