From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Crazy Gideon (Powerword: Gideon Kotzer✡) is a batshit insane Israeli business owner residing in Los Angeles, California. He is best known around L.A. and YouTube for his fucked up collection of TV commercials for his electronics store, Crazy Gideon's, that aired late at night. Unfortunately, this is why Crazy Gideon's had to close forever at the end of January 2010 because normal people don't watch TV when his commercials aired.
Crazy Gideon bought a warehouse in 1991 in downtown L.A. and wanted to get into the consumer electronics business. The challenge he was faced with was to take all the damaged merchandise that name-brand and off-brand warehouses didn't want anymore because they were:
- Made obsolete
- Fell off the truck and chipped but still worked
Crazy Gideon had to try and sell it like new so that even retards would buy this shit, since people would rather piss more money away to popular chains like Best Buy. In order to cover up his scam and stay in business, Crazy Gideon was left with no choice but to let his insanity out in a set of commercials, embedded below.
How to Win Like Crazy Gideon
- Yell in each commercial to wake people up from sleeping late at night in front of their TVs.
- Sell shit 5+ years out of date and fool people into thinking you're selling them for low prices.
- Be willing to destroy your own merchandise.
- Hire a creepy sales floor staff to make people feel uncomfortable as shoppers.
People Meeting Him IRL
Previous Video | Next Video
If you search for L.A.'s favorite Israeli on Google back in the day, you'd see that they have his website flagged as potentially harmful for your computer. If you were a casual Firefox user and try to visit his site, it was listed as a reported attack site. The power of his craziness is so intense, your antivirus software mistakes it for malware. Remember, IF YOU DON'T BUY FROM CRAZY GIDEON, YOU GET MALWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER!
- CrazyGideons.com - The former site featuring 1337 early-2000s animated gifs
Crazy Gideon is part of a series on YouTube.