From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Creepypasta is the internet definition for short stories designed to unnerve, disturb, elicit a negative emotional response from, and scare the reader. As with anything found on the internet, the quality varies wildly from one example to the next, so we here at Encyclopedia Dramatica decided to categorize all of the creepypasta we could find, as well as the various related memes and websites. Please find below links to our Creepypasta collections, related pages, media and external sites. Try not to cry, because that won't do any good..
Our Creepypasta Collection
The collection of actual creepypasta has expanded enough to practically fill its own wiki, so we have categorized it into some popular genres and used our very own creepometer to seperate the truly terrifying from the terribly trite.
- Awesome Creepypasta is Awesome.
The best of the best in Encyclopedia Dramatica's learned opinion, awesome creepypasta will send shivers down the Creepy Connoisseur's spine.
95% of all creepypasta out there falls into this category, worth a read if the awesome ones have got you yearning for more.
- Retarded creepypasta is retarded. Waste your time if you want.
Often worth it just for shits and giggles, retarded creepypasta contains some of the most unintentionally hilarious one-liners and plot devices known to man. You may shit yourself, but only with laughter, and only if you can barely control your bowels under normal circumstances anyway..
- Lengthy creepypasta is girthy, too.
- Mirrors feature prominently
The beautiful aren't afraid.
- Creepypasta about video games
OH NOES, MY NEW VIDEO GAME IS CURSED OR SOME SHIT!! WHATEVER WILL I DO? I MEAN, I COULD ALWAYS, Y'KNOW, NOT PLAY IT AGAIN, BUT ER... Oh yeah. Actually, that solves the whole problem... Not that scary, really, was it?
See also: BEN
For the fantasist, ghouls and beings are rampant.
In Soviet Russia, pants shit you!
What they didn't show you...
It will keep you safe. We promise.
Too lazy reading a bunch of horror stories, just check these guys to read them for you
Videos of Scariness
Previous Video | Next Video
@Satan's seal of approval @Pedobear's seal of approval
The Gallery of FEAR
|About missing Pics|
|About missing Pics|
- Dead Can Man
- It's slowly coming this way!
- Shit Bricks
- Slenderman is slender.
- Smile.jpg, the dog picture that had the creepy world shitting bricks.
- The Holders, an article about the origins of the lengthy series of short stories.
- Then who was X
- /x/ - the Paranormal board.
- Midnight in the Morgue - A short story posted to Bungie.net
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
- Terror Tortellini Archive - The only thing resembling a functioning Creepypasta archive.
- Terror Tortellini Forums - Replacement forum, made by the people from the Creepypasta.com forums.
- Creepypasta Wiki - Still growing. Some say that it's got potential.
- CreepypastaIndex.com - A growing index of Creepypasta. Got quite a lot of nice features.
- Creepypasta.com -
Ever-growing archive of Creepypastas that features a new dish daily.No new content in over 5 months. Still up, but kinda dead all the same.
- Creepypasta.net - Random creepypasta. Can't claim to feature a new dish daily.
HA HA DISREGARD THAT, THAT SITE'S CLOSED NO, IT'S BACK!CLOSED
- Creepypasta.org -
More creepypasta. Super new, but looking promising.ALSO CLOSED
- Creepypasta Forums -
Self-explanatory, for when /x/ is down or you want a thread to last longer than a day.Trolled into oblivion.
- The (in)complete Holder's Series mirrored somewhere else.
- This page is totally famous.
- Microhorror.com - Slightly different, this site features horror stories under 666 words long.
- SCP Creepypasta wiki
Pokemon Creepypasta- Now a site for a Machine Shop.
- JewTube Adaptations of Classic Creepypastas - Under construction.
- Creepypasta on facebook
- Creepy + Pasta Creepypasta blog - Sift through the shit to find the gems.
- Koreans do creepypasta too.
Creepypasta is part of a series on Creepypasta
Creepypasta is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article October 31 & November 1, 2013|
| Preceded by|
|Creepypasta|| Succeeded by|
World of Tanks