Jinx, the internet lawyer
Jinx is the self-proclaimed "CEO of Blizzhackers.com", a site which as of now doesn't exist, but you can probably bet it was a haven for 13 year old boys and Starcraft fags. Jinx, as a qualified e-lawyer, had skilled teams working on the ruining of Eberly's and Jammno's lives. Thanks to the work of Jinx, DJ SkeptiK has successfully taken Jammno and Eberly to internet court, suing Jammno for $10,000 worth of internet money. Both Eberly and Jammno are in internet jail to this day. Seen here
- June 19, 2006 - Article posted on Jammno.com
- June 22, 2006 - Legal threats, threats to deface website unless post taken down.
- October 5, 2006 - DJ SkeptiK article on ED.
- October 7, 2006 - SkeptiK finds his article on ED and an edit war begins. Skeptik posts, trying to pretend he is an ED sysop. He deletes his MySpace music page only for his name to be replaced by a /btard here. SkeptiK logs onto ED IRC where his E-trial begins, Honorary Ed Lolington and Andrew Weevlos, esq. presiding. He was sentenced with the banhammer to have his article up for life.
- October 12, 2006 - SkeptiK, overstressed from the e-trial, quits his job with Budweiser, blackmails his boss for a full year's salary, buys a Pontiac Firebird, and starts smoking weed. He later gets shot by his closeted gay neighbor, Lt. Col. Fitts, after refusing his advances.
Did you know that DJ SkeptiK:
- Is 14
- Works for the fire department
- Makes shitty techno
- Has a website called Shadowrealmz
- Has been on ED IRC for an Arbchat once. (Moar)
- Originating article - Intact.
- DJ SkeptiKz MySpAcE - friends only
- His new MySpace - Sorry you, friends only.
|Featured article October 9, 2006|
|DJ SkeptiK||Succeeded by|
DJ SkeptiK is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.