Donate to ED • Donors • Advertise on ED
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
— Dave Cheung then.
—Dave Cheung now.
Dave Cheung is the sick fuck to end all sick fucks. When this Scotland residing rice picking necrophiliac and potential rapist isn't drawing shitty webcomic, deleting his shitty webcomics and being a crybaby hypocrite, he is furiously masturbating to pictures featuring the mangled corpses of little girls.
Dave first showed up on the internet under the alias "Scribblekid" or "shizzle scribblekid". The name was vary fitting because at the time Dave was barely a teenager (and already a repulsive pervert), and all his drawings were hideous scribbles that look like they were made by someone with broken fingers. Despite this fact, Dave thought he would be able to make some money off his ugly drawing, and started making pile after pile after pile of kiddy guro porn, offering to draw requests for money.
Later Dave pulled a Preston, and today he pretends he was never a pedophile, and that the only reason he ever drew guro or loli hentai was for money. He also attempted to delete his old "art", but web archives still contain almost all of it.
During his time as "scribblekid" he also made a weeaboo Kingdom Hearts ripoff comic with some crazy faggot called Jay Esthar, and attempted to start his own webcomic collective group called "Teh Gawd Guys". But being the hard working guy that he is, he abandoned all these projects without notice and joined Snafu comics, feeling more at ease alongside other perverts like himself.
Dave's job and main source of revenue are his online comics, all of which are unfunny animu rip offs that focus almost entirely on little girls either having sex or being killed. Here is a quick rundown of them:
— Anyone who read this comic.
His first comic (if you exclude drawing kiddy porn for years before that) was a poorly drawn piece of crap with too much Lens flare Called "Chungworth Academy", that he wrote together with some camel jockey named Jamal Joseph Jr. By "Academy" he of course means "High school", and it being named after him signifies his desire to have an entire army of pre-teen girls for him to molest. The story of the comic is about a bunch of 14-16 year old girls going to high school, having sex, being racist, stealing jokes from Azumanga Daioh and getting killed.
Although almost all evidence have been deleted, rumor has it that the comic originally had more than just partial nudity and preteen panty shots. But said pages are now missing from the archives. The comic was also racist as fuck towards anyone none white that was unlucky enough to appearer in it, like niggers who can only speak in ebonics in the comic. He was also racist towards Chinks, in spite of being one himself. The only stereotype that was ever broken in the comic was that all the Japanese characters had huge cocks. That is because Dave couldn't handle the truth about his own tiny, yellow penis.
— Things Dave promised would be in the new comic.
Eventually Dave abandoned his first comic and decided to do something more serious. He promised that the new comic will be an epic action adventure comic that everyone is gonna love. In reality, a few pages in everyone was already calling it shit and he abandoned his magnum opus after only 24 pages, deleted every trace of it,and went back to drawing porn.
Instead of the "traditional Samurai tale in a modern setting" that Dave promised, what we got was a gay Kill Bill rip off, with the main character that looks like gogo yubari, And the plot in a nutshell was: "A girl gets almost raped on the street, but is saved by some other girl, so she tries to have sex with the girl who saved her." In reality the only reason Dave made this comic was because he gets off on rape.
— Gee, I wonder why.
After the fiasco that was "Boss Noodle", Dave decided to go back to his first fiasco and reboot it for the third time. But this time he learned his lesson! The new "Chungworth Academy" was a hilarious and original, wonderfully drawn masterpiece. A true beckon of light in the world of webcomics! it was amazing! it was... JUST KIDDING!! it was just more racism, gore and pedophilia.
Because people looking for a good comic saw that it was shit, and people who were looking for loli porn couldn't see any of the girls naked, no one would pay him money for his shit comic. When he realized this thing will not be his cash cow either, he dropped that comic as well after about 5 pages, and moved on to his new comic. Because god forbid he should get a real job.
U.S Angel Corps
Disgusting U wot m8.
— Dave explains his new comics brilliant plot.
Finally Dave decided to drop all false presences about him and his comics, and go back to drawing gore porn. Starting at a thread on gurochan, Dave soon saw the potential in selling away his last shred of dignity. So he took a bunch of his old characters, along with a few he ripped off from somewhere else, made minor changes to them - i.e. made their tits bigger - and started making a commission gore porn comic with all of them converted to looking like jailbait whores.
Every comic follows the same plot: One or more girls who are supposed to be adults but look 16 (and we all know they are even younger when Dave thinks about them while fapping) are sent to kill some guys. Instead, the guys disarm them, beat them up,rape them, torture and kill them in a variety of ways ranging from strangling them to dismembering them with metal wires. And after the girls piss themselves in fear in their last moments of life, the guys mutilate their dead bodies and have sex with headless corpses again. And as an epilogue his readers line up to pay him money for drawing porn he was going to draw anyway.
Angel Corps also has an absolutely brilliant forum where the dozen or so people worldwide who actually enjoy this shit discuss, among other things, what their preferred killing method is, in what order they want to see the murder, rape and dismemberment in the next comic and other lovely things. This would all be slightly worrying until one remembers that guro fans are all basement dwellers who are too fucking fat to hurt anyone and who have likely never even held hands with someone of the opposite sex, other than their ugly whore of a mother.
At the moment the comic seems to again be dead like all its characters.
|Gross guro shit.||About missing Pics|
The Critics Rave
In his extended career Dave Cheung has yet to receive a single positive review of any of his comics. Here are some excerpts from peoples opinions of Cheungs shit pile:
|Previous Quote | Next Quote|
Dave's response to criticism:
Dave responds to bad critique of his comic the same way every other webcomic artist does: "BAWWWW!!!" like he's a five year old. Which is too bad for him because no one could possibly say a single nice thing about any of his comics. In the past he has reported reviews about his comic to wikidot for TOS violations, and had his article on TV Tropes removed. He also throws hissy fits when the Deviantart mods remove his gross porn from the site, calls them idiots and compares them to the third reich. It is possible he even attempted to vandalize the Encyclopedia Dramatica article about John Solomon, where his name is mentioned and was banned. When he can't do anything about the bad reviews, like it is in most cases, he has no choice but to react with impotent rage. Like the way he threw a tantrum when El Santo said that "Chungworth Academy" deserved to be called shit. Or pretend not to give a fuck, like he did with "Your Webcomic Is Bad". Although it is obvious he is massively butthurt about these things, because if he wasn't he wouldn't try to delete those reviews that he can.
In short: Dave Cheung is a pussy.
The UbiSoft Incident
For more info on this retarded slap fight see: Ubisoft
Last Thursday Dave decided to make a gay, meme infested comic about Jade Raymond of UbiSoft, criticizing her for the use of her looks to sell games to desperate nerds, and the over sexualization in the Assassin's Creed series. How did he choose to complain about something being too sexual? By drawing porn of it, obviously! Also forgetting for a moment that he himself makes a living off being a shameless child pornographer, making him a double hypocrite.
In response UbiSoft threatened to sue Something Awful if they did not delete the comic. They also wanted SA to remove anything from the site that contains Jade's name or likeness (which should not include the comic, because being the master artist that he is, Dave's cartoon of Jade looks nothing like her.), and hand over all of Dave's personal info to them, forgetting for a moment that UbiSoft is not the police so no one gives a shit what they want.
—Something Awful's response.
Instead of the desired result that UbiSoft was aiming for with the lawsuit, I.E: getting rid of this comic forever, the attention braught onto some nameless hack and his comic by a major corporation only made everyone talk about it more. Finally, UbiSoft dropped all charges, after realizing that they have no case against SA, and Dave Cheung himself has no money to sue for.
|Moar Cheung crap.||About missing Pics|
- Angels Corps
- Snafu comics - The circlejerk that Dave was once part of.
- Bleedman - The main player from said circlejerk.
- FreeSaiyan - Some homo at who's convention Cheung appeared once.
- Tyciol - Encyclopedia Dramatica's resident pedophile, who uploaded Cheung's loli porn to the rule 34 website.
- Sick Fuck
- hack - What he is, not what he does.
- His "U.S Angle Corps" site. <- Fuck shit up here.
- His "U.S Angle Corps" wiki. <- Vandalize here.
- His "U.S Angle Corps" forum. <- Spam here.
- His DeviantArt account. <- Troll here.
- Archive of some of the old "Chungworth Academy". <- Do not read.
- Wayback Machine archive of the old "Chungworth Academy", before it was rebooted. - Can you believe this comic used to be even more shitty?
- His new, dead "Chungworth!" comic. <- Do not read.
- Where he tries to sell his comic. <- Do not buy. Leave bad review.
- Him on "SheezyArt.
- Wayback Machine archive of his old pedo porn site as "ScribbleKid".
- Wayback Machine archive of his old pedo porn as "ScribbleKid" on SheezyArt.
- Wayback Machine archive of his old pedo porn as "ScribbleKid" on yet anothr site!!!. - Check out the different incarnations on this one. It contains links to different versions of his site and porno.
- Links to Wayback Machine archive of some other shit comic he used to make. - alongside some homo. They actually wanted to make a game out of this crap.
- His "rule 34" gallery of loli porn he tried to delete.
- Some thread about him. - His fans don't care that he's a pedophile.
- Possibly his old DA account as "Scribblekid" - Abandoned.
- His twitter. - Abandoned.
- Moar of his kiddy porno.
- An interview with him at a con. - Watch this so that you will know to punch him if you see him on the street.
- Dave is featured in this video. - It's about how NOT to draw webcomics.
- Gurochan. - His home away from home.
- "Your Webcomic Is Bad And You Should Feel Bad"
"The Bad Webcomic Wiki" review of "Chungworth Academy". - Wayback Machine archived version of the deleted review.
- "The Bad Webcomic Wiki" review of "Boss Noodle". - Wayback Machine archived version of the deleted review.
- "The Bad Webcomic Wiki" review of "Chungworth Academy". - The deleted review on BWW abandoned copy site. (Contains pictures unlike the Wayback Machine)
- "The Bad Webcomic Wiki" review of "Boss Noodle". - The deleted review on BWW abandoned copy site. (Contains pictures unlike the Wayback Machine)
- "The Bad Webcomic Wiki" thread about "U.S Angle Corps". - The thread about the deleted review that contains a part of the original, more "strongly worded" review. The first version was a tree mile long wall of text telling Dave to go fuck himself. Sadly, all trace of this better review is gone. Disregard that. All reviews are now back on the new site.
- Bad Webcomics Wiki review of "Chugworth Academy"
- Bad Webcomics Wiki review of "Boss Noodle"
- Bad Webcomics Wiki review of "Chugworth!"
- Bad Webcomics Wiki review of "U.S. Angel Corps"
- The Deleted TV Tropes article. - He got this deleted too, but Wayback Machine saved the day again.
- Reboot Remix review
- "Chungworth!" review on InGenre.
- "The Webcomic Overlook" reviews "Boss Noodle".
- "Project A.F.T.E.R" review of "U.S Angle Corps"