(Redirected from Denial)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mediacrat: "I'm not insane!"
- Owen Ray Pugface is not ugly!" : "
- Amalea: "I'm not racist!"
- Christopher: "I'm not a child rapist, just a pedophile because I believe that the child should make the first move in a sexual situation.
- Richard Nixon: "I am not a crook!"
- Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
- Michael Jackson: "I did not have plastic surgery, did not have sex with little boys, do not think I am a child and that all children love me, and I am not dead."
- Larry Craig: "not GAY!"
- Anthony 'A-Log' LoGatto: "At least I'm not Chris-chan!"
- Angry Homo Kid: "I'm not a Homo!"
- AuroraFurries: "I'm not a bunch of trolls!"
- Homer Simpson: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."
- Geoffrey Leonard: "I have not... Not... NOT!!!"
- Borat: "This suit is black not."
- Classic-Sonic Fags: "The Sega-Genesis Sonic Games are not Bad-Games."
- Morgan Webb: "I'm not a Cummdumpster."
- Kirby-Fans: "We are not Pedophiles."
- NeoGAF: "We are Certain The Sega-Genesis Sonic Games are not Bad-Games."
- Adam Sessler: "Iam not Shitty."
Old Media Version
"NOT!" was appended to statements at least 100 years ago for people who sucked at being sarcastic, such as you and your mom. Was resurrected by Borat, who made it funny for approximately three seconds. For example:
|Not is part of a series on Language & Communication|