YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Odds are that this is how you are doing it.
If you like doing this to sentences, you are doing it wrong as well.
USING ALL CAPS TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS
FAIL IS ALSO DOING IT WRONG! (USE OF THE WORD FAIL IN THIS CONTEXT MAKES YOU A FAGGOT
Parenthesis - You're doing it wrong.
Uses of the Phrase
Used to tell someone that they are doing something the wrong way. Some have also tried to use the phrase to denote an incorrect opinion or disagreement on an issue. Ironically, these people are doing it wrong. The wrong usually use Lateral thinking to avoid criticism.
Examples of Wrong
- "This term comes from the scene in the movie, Saving Ryan's Privates, where Weegee is dropping the kids off at school and driving the wrong way around the circular driveway." -ED doing it wrong
- If you voted for W, you are doing it wrong.
- If you didn't vote for W, you are doing it wrong.
- If you are doing it right (virtually impossible), YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
- If you are doing it wrong, chances are YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!
Those who are doing it wrong:
- New England Patriots
- Soviet Russia
- Present-day Russia
- Russia at any other point in time
- Kim Kardashian
- Kanye West
- Vince Offer
- Gary Glitter
- Your Mom
- Black Jesus
- Jack Thompson
- Thierry Henry
- Anyone who is doing it wrong
- Everybody on the Internet
Previous Video | Next Video
|Gallery of Wrong||About missing Pics|
YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.
|YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG|
is part of a series on
LERNIN 2 INTERNET
Aspierations • BLANKING IN PROGRESS • Charming Naïveté • Delete fucking everything • DOIN IT RONG • Edginess • Failing it • Internet tough guy • Kids on the internet • Legal action • Liberalism • Mental illness • Skript kiddie • Sob Stories • Trolls • Unrealistic Expectations • Unwarranted Self-Importance • Waaaambulance
|Featured article February 20, 2009|
| Preceded by|
So i herd u liek mudkip
|YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG|| Succeeded by|
DO NOT WANT