|This article needs moar evidence of tracing and mirroring.|
You can help by .
In reality though, he is nothing more than your average shitty anthro artist. Like most anthro artists who claim to be good, all he uses is a trace filter on others' art and replaces the head with (insert animal's head here). Foreground, mid-ground and background is what you'd expect from art that isn't abstract. Dr. Comet's idea for foreground is squiggles, and his idea for background is a bunch of dots with Gaussian blur percentage well over 9,000. He also has a tendency to avoid drawing the faces of all his males because he can't draw expressions for shit.
For his Family
Dr. Comet sells his trace artwork on CD's for like $20.00 or something. He claims that it's to support his family. This is a lie, however, because no one has ever bought his CD's. Also, the landlord would get pissed off from getting paid with 20 dollar bills.
Characters that Dr. Comet has Copypasta'd:
- Bagi: Is actually from a 1982 animu movie Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature made by that same azn who made Astroboy. But the movie was so unknown that he thought he could get away with it.
- Krystal: Normally, this would be common in the furry fandom except he sells it, while others just do it for the lulz....and psychotic needs.
- Jenna: Does Balto ring a bell?
- Lola Bunny: Looney Toons. Sick fuck.
- Minerva Mink: Animaniacs. Not surprised.
- Bokko: from The Amazing Three.
- Pepe le Peu and Fifi: Looney Toons again. Boy this guy likes ruining childhoods.
Unfortunately, Asia likes to have no copyright laws. I see what you did there, Comet.
- Find line art
- Mirror line art in photoshop
- Erase head and replace it with your drawn head
Dr. Comet is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
Dr. Comet is part of a series on 日本国