- 1 Error creating thumbnail: Invalid thumbnail parameters
- 2 September 2013
- 3 October 2013
- 4 November 2013
- 5 December 2013
- 6 January 2014
- 7 BBC Sherlock
- 8 February 2014
Error creating thumbnail: Invalid thumbnail parameters
Not asking for a new article but someone should fix this: https://encyclopediadramatica.es/File:Derpy-Autofellatio-cropped-149-frames.gif
Pretty sure these came from ED...but there's no article for it...likely a forgotten forced meme I'm guessing.
- Afro duck pick.jpg
Hey look what I found
http://www.change.org/petitions/shut-down-encyclopediadramatica-se Possible Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/KorianderAke GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BITCH --GoldenIpodRecipient 17:58, 1 October 2013 (EDT)
- Looks like the petition is updated - ED recently changed their registration from .ch to .se! That got the petition over that critical hump between 5 and 10 signatures. Still, I have some questions. What's Obama supposed to do, send Seal Team Six? And who all here is "linked to LulzSec and Anonymous and AntiSec" etc.? Is the reason why the entire site needs to be shut down because we all are? (I mean, what an honor, it makes me feel almost as if I had skills...) Wnt 20:52, 6 October 2013 (EDT)
StalkedInBoston (a batshit insane feminist)
StalkedInBoston is a batshit insane feminist who stalks UPS workers while accusing them of stalking her. She has at least 100 (old meme not intended) videos of herself recording various license plates,UPS trucks,and mailmen. 888chan is currently trying to dig up dox on her,but she has pretty much done all of that for them,as seen in the descriptions of her videos.
Those poor mailmen. She also changes accounts every month.JohnathanNiggers 20:42, 2 October 2013 (EDT)
- This is actually a fairly common psychiatric disorder. Kind of a combination of HPD, narcissism (true narcissism) and schizophrenia. They're often "numbers crazy" like hard core narcissistics and will record/document license plates, names and all sorts of other meaningless irrelevant data and then retard back to apophenic connection making in order to build uber complex, often outright nonsensical conspiracy theories which always directly revolve around them on the personal level. Usually believing that there are people "out to get them" or out to ruin their lives in some manner. It's a self-fulling form too in that their kooky/insane behavior basically wrecks their lives and in turn they blame it on the nonexistent "they" or "them" that's "out to get them". Some wind up trapping themselves in the cycle often initially as a result of some traumatic/epic life ruination, such as losing their jobs, divorce, etc, etc. They can't cope with the reality of the situation so they create this conspiracy based world of bullshit to hide from real reality so they don't have to take responsibility for themselves or their actions (which likely caused their ruination to begin with). --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 02:58, 22 October 2013 (EDT)
How about these two
- Reese Ambler makes Pooh's Adventures videos and thinks he's married to Numbah 5, even though she is a ten year old girl from a cartoon.
- Austin Alexander manchild who thinks all cartoons should be made for kids and makes shitty reaction videos to everything. He also thinks Happy Tree Friends is a rip-off of Care Bears and Bambi.
They are both lulzcows with autism who get butthurt really easily.
Best edits evar
ED ought to have a single page somewhere where users (maybe with some minimum # of total edits, or sorted by that) can post the single favorite edit or section they've posted. (For example, I think I'd say  for mine) Might be funny... probably just sad, but might be funny, at least. :) Wnt 01:42, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
- I often see undos that show me as the last editor and have no recollection whatsoever of having touched the article let alone read it... No objections if anybody wants to run with it but it could come across as vanity shit imo. PASS • Mr.Jonzz 01:51, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
- It would probably make more sense to have like an article ratings system, with the more edits you've made, the more votes you can make. Then have a "best of the best articles" type section. It would likewise encourage people to make more edits since then they could cast more votes. Say ten edits equals one vote. Only hard part is it'd have be setup so people couldn't "cheat" the system (by making bogus edits and such).
- Trying to do it with individual edits would be too hard I think, plus sections taken out of context often don't make a whole lotta sense and are often less funny/clever/entertaining. Also what if someone just copyedits a section? Who then gets credit for the edit? I suppose you could just do it anon like, don't actually include the name of the editors at all. I don't really see why anyone would really ~want~ to read a whole stack load of out of context article snippets though, seems like it'd just wind up being more for e-peen bragging rights.
- The best way to gauge an article section's worthiness though would be to look at how often it's ripped off:
- --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 02:09, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
Interactive media (games)
- Aren't those called websites? ;)
- Oooh, speaking of which, I wonder if the original Dark City interactive movie website is still up and working...that was such a cool site...well, back in the 90s anyway.
- On a truly sad note it appears that Virtual Drinking Buddy went tits up:
- On an UPNOTE though I ARCHIVED the entire site including all the Flash files for it! :D
- ...uh...except I have no server to upload them to. :(
- --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 18:00, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
- Meh, why not play John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles instead and get a slight bit of interaction to go with the visual experience?
- --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 10:23, 31 October 2013 (EDT)
- It is possible to die in that game, unlike Gone Home and Dear Esther. Atomicnumber27 10:38, 31 October 2013 (EDT)
Durham Francis, please?
This guy is probably one of the best trolls I have seen in a while, and he was/is causing TONS of rage. http://www.youtube.com/user/theygotusall/videos
Also awarded the Medal of Honor
Boy who killed neo-Nazi father placed in juvenile custody for 7 years Wnt 19:26, 31 October 2013 (EDT)
- Who is this person, and why should we care? BakaRed 17:50, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
- ^^^ This--milwin 17:51, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
Person made vids, person got subscribers, person got hacked Ultragiggernigger9000 18:46, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
The Rock Doctor (Doc Roc)
Sean Ryan also known as "Doc Roc" is an extraterrestrial rock hunter sent to our galaxy to liberate fidget rocks.
(WILL UPDATE SIGNIFICANTLY ONCE THREAD GETS EVEN MORE POPULAR ON /b/.)
UPDATE WHAT YOU CAN WITH SCREEN SHOTS ETC.
-Doc Roc master race signing out
Quote of the Now suggestion
QOTN? Oddguy welcoming new people on the forums.
SadistSkunk "I don't believe in Jesus. But believe what you want."
oddguy "I belive in a thing called love."
SadistSkunk "Aww, me too. =)"
oddguy "Wanna hug?"
SadistSkunk "No. I don't hug guys any more. D: Guys are weird about hugs sometimes."
SadistSkunk "You can give me a mental hug. But don't touch me."
oddguy "(>^_^)> <(^_^<)"
To be found here https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.es/members/sadistskunk.3690/
Maysam 20:08, 11 November 2013 (EST)
- Set -Uberfukken 20:58, 11 November 2013 (EST)
They have suddenly become the PETA of gay rights.--LongLiveRock 17:50, 18 November 2013 (EST)
Horror is a gay furry twitch.tv admin. He made a global twitch emote of his partner's fursona even though his gay furry personal life has nothing to do with twitch. People joke about it, he has them banned. People complain he's abusing his power, he has them banned. You can see where this drama is going. Highlights includes twitch.tv speedrunners and prolific users getting banned all around, twitch taking horror's side and making smug remarks on twitter as the website is run by teenagers, twitch admins (successfully) asking reddit mods to censor any discussion about it, Horror feeling like he's the victim and that he's targeted because of his orientation/furfaggotry. Images and sources:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZfHH2BCEAAstit.png what started it
http://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/1r422v/twitch_drama_overflows_twitch_admins_requests/cdjd3hx more info and screenshots.
http://i.imgur.com/a8UzgCV.png deleted twitch twitter post
http://i.imgur.com/4vzLiAQ.jpg horror and his partner, in case you were wondering
Simmml 09:52, 21 November 2013 (EST)
Can somebody make a page about Lewis Black
Louis C.K. got one. Dat jew... How come L.B. doesn't have any? Or... Doug Stanhope? Or Mitch Hedberg? I mean... There's no 'drama' 'N stuff about them but... I think they deserve their ED pages moar than dat fat gay ginger kike. ED is no... — Preceding comment added by PumaPidarev (talk • contribs), who is too much of a fucking retard to sign their own posts. IT'S FOUR TILDES (
~~~~), NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
- PS- Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket his funeral cuz he promoted lust and driving too fast. Should be good. #GODHATESFAGS — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanaOblivion (talk • contribs)
- Good alien. CobaltCat 00:48, 6 December 2013 (EST)
- You know, he'll live on in Internet wankfiles long after we're all dead and gone. Cease to resist, sayin' my goodbyes. Driving my car into a light pole. You think I'm dead, but I sail awaa-aa-aay, on a wave of masturbation, wave of masturbation, waa-aa-aave... Wnt 21:31, 14 February 2014 (EST)
This shit has apparently become extremely popular. I do not know what it is other than some WoW related shit. At least it deserves a mention in the WoW article, except that one is already pretty bloated. CobaltCat 16:11, 4 December 2013 (EST)
- My suggestion would be to create a TCG (Trading Card Game) article, in the style of the Dota article. Just copy and paste those sliders and change the pictures. This article should include atleast the following games: Magic - The Gathering (Magic 2014); Might & Magic - Duels of Champions & Hearthstone. The second one is Free to Play on Steam, if you want to do your research.
- Killerratte 20:35, 14 December 2013 (EST)
Ozzyguy on DeviantArt
This user on DeviantArt who goes by the name Ozzyguy has been on there for a year and has more than 6000 drawings and not to mention he starts a massive shit storm over a simple critique and has harassed others for not kissing his ass.
--GradeAJerk 21:55, 5 December 2013 (EST)
Hashtags are used all over the #interbuttz these days, so it's something we should probably cover. Unfortunately, I can't pen the article myself, because I am willfully ignorant of such matters.
Inquire or hack 13:31, 6 December 2013 (EST)
- CobaltCat 13:35, 6 December 2013 (EST)
- Why? Hashtags ARE an important internet phenomenon. To 16 year old girls but still, important.
--Cunt 15:18, 9 December 2013 (EST)
Fusion Threads/Triple Fusion Meme
Triple Fusion or Hexa Fusion is a new cancerous fad that started in /co/ recently by Tumblr artists which consists of creating an OC by fusing three characters of different series and franchises. Most of the "creations" are typical OC stuff with really terrible art. Due of popular Tumblr users spreading this out, it's getting more and more well-known. Given that ED made fun of OC fads and /co/ and Tumblr in general before I think it would be an interesting idea to spotlight an article about this.
--Lord Raptor 17:25, 29 December 2013 (EST)
The idea is to have a "wall of shame" that displays recent bans in a dramatic (read: Shameful as shit tsunamis) format, along with the offending edit. ALSO: LAST PROPOSAL OF 2013 ZOMG --Cunt 15:04, 31 December 2013 (EST)
Jaredvaldez and his site, Faceblox
Hello everyone. I think there needs to be a page on the ROBLOX user who caused a lot of drama by stealing games, and also the social network he made calledFaceblox. It is an exact copy of Facebook, but for ROBLOX users. Its pretty bad, but signing up is actually done by humans. They verify your form and accept it. Its pretty nasty, so signing up takes a very long time. There isnt even a captcha! Its some pretty bad site which jared thinks is amazing. He thinks hes some elite coder/hacker/god now. Page please! Pi3 14:58, 21 January 2014 (EST)Pi3
Pinkiepony + Molestia BALEETED
There needs to be a page about the bitchy prostitot femwhore . Now that the Princess Molestia Tumblr page is 404, brony tears are flooding and Pinkiepony thinks she won. It's just like the whole Derpygeddon drama with that other bitch Yamino except on Tumblr. Your thoughts on starting a Pinkiepony page? Ivo Robotnik: SnooPING AS usual I see! 17:16, 17 January 2014 (EST)
- Disregard that last comment. It now exist and you can check it out here. Ivo Robotnik: SnooPING AS usual I see! 19:14, 21 January 2014 (EST)
There needs to be a page about the glitch fest that is Battlefield 4. EA CEOs are now under investigation about lying about the status of Battlefield 4 and also short selling their stock. The game has been plagued by glitches and bugs on all platforms. No major patch has been made to fix. The game trolls the players by just crashing. Even with this China gets offended that the game takes place in China and feels that games like it demonizing China. So any game that pisses China off should have an article.
The thing is, it is another shitty EA/DICE product... nobody can say they did not see this coming. Battlefield 3 still handles like it should be in-beta despite being out for two damn years now. I do agree that somebody SHOULD make an article, but I am only telling you to not get your hopes up, lest somebody pisses in your cereal. It just does not seem as if this article should take priority, but I am sure somebody around here with absolutely no life would be willing to help; I would certainly love to read it. --User:SomeJapaneseFellow 23:52, 14 February 2014 (EST)
- One guy did a BF4 article, but it was just a copy of the BF3 article and it wasn't worked on, so it was reverted to a BF3 redirect. --Killerratte 12:02, 15 February 2014 (EST)
- Don't know anything about the game, but why are they selling stock? They ought to be selling virtual stock in a virtual corporation inside the game, which has a business plan to make virtual money. Of course to buy it you'd have to trade your real money for virtual money, receiving a virtual prospectus which is virtually accurate about the virtual honesty of the virtual executives, characters would doubtless face virtual jail time should they be caught being dishonest in their dealings. (I shoulda patented this business model, come to think of it ... people do that now, if they have the money, and make money on it then.) Wnt 18:29, 15 February 2014 (EST)
Good news, everyone! Justin Carmical, AKA Jew Warrio, the shittiest of the shitty reviewers on TGWTG, finally did the sensible thing and shot himself in the head. I do not have the time or the skills required to take on the task of covering this hilarity for ED, but I think it might be something worth contributing if someone wants to take on memorializing this dramafag.
DanaOblivion 13:24, 26 January 2014 (EST)
- Sure thing. I will get to work on it tomorrow. If you happen to catch any pictures or shit, please do save them or upload them to the wiki. CobaltCat 15:50, 26 January 2014 (EST)
Created its own subculture, and HUGE drama on the interwebs, especially Tumblr and other fangirl sites who think they immediately gain inhumane "deduction" powers after watching the show once, or people who think the only reason they don't have any friends is because they're some "high functioning sociopath" Not to mention the overall faggotry that grew around the series, and the hilarious/delusional blogs and fanfics that's related to it that makes you want to drill your own skull out. The lead actor Benedict Cabbadgepatch has his own stalkers and fangirl groups who call themselves "cumberbitches". No I did not make that up
- http://www.dummymag.com/features/adam-harper-vaporwave (disregard the "second part" it has nothing to do w/ vaporwave)
- user:schnookums and user:meepsheep may be able to help with this.--Talk to me|Contribs 00:16, 22 January 2014 (EST)
- i know this is an archive, but this it what happens when people here are lazy.--Talk to me|Contribs 15:39, 22 June 2014 (EDT)
Rule 30 - There are no girls on the internet
I came across this picture under the unused files list.
I didn't find any Rule 30 article.
--Killerratte 05:32, 19 January 2014 (EST)
- There's always been a There are no girls on the internet article. David Sarif 02:47, 4 February 2014 (EST)
Barbara Spectre. Go to YouTube and type that name in. Then to google. There's a lot of stuff on this jew's speech talking about how she wants to exterminate all Europeans. AntiRacist Hitler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og I don't know why this isn't made. Then there's Robert Whitaker's The Mantra, which is posted on the internet repeatedly during debates on immigration. These are posted a lot. You've probably even seen the last one, it starts with "Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when". David Sarif 02:54, 4 February 2014 (EST)
Kid tries to become an hero, fails spectacularly
Michael Morones. Has a confirmed furfaggot uncle who most likely introduced him to cartoon-based pedophilia, and will most likely be a vegetable once recovered. Questionable article by talking about someone this young who failed at suicide, but hey, we're ED and we've done 10x worse shit in the past. This news subject is currently on fire at EDF2. http://www.chicagonow.com/portrait-of-an-adoption/2014/02/11-yr-old-boy-bullied-for-being-a-brony-fighting-for-life-after-suicide-attempt-how-you-can-help/ --GoldenIpodRecipient 11:39, 9 February 2014 (EST)
- Oh FFS he's 11 years old. Why couldn't a kid his age get hold of a gun and take on the problem at its source(s)? Must be something wrong with our society! Wnt 21:37, 14 February 2014 (EST)
24488332===Fat bitch trolls her self and gets 2 years in jail Michelle Chapman. Michelle Chapman,aka fat bitch from the UK claimed to have suffered from a torrent of sexual taunts that came from members of her own family However, it turns out these were all from accounts she had set up herself as part of a yearlong vendetta against her father and new stepmother.some one get the lulzcomments and make a page about how she trolled herself. --Mchammer 5:29, 17 February 2014 [EST]
ORION: Dino Horde
Once a mod for the source engine the Orion games (Dino Beatdown/Dino Horde) have spawned some delicious drama over the last few years. Dino Beatdown was released on Steam a few years ago and it was bugged as hell. Dino Horde is basically a renamed Dino Beatdown (even the Metacritic entry of it got renamed) and the best is that the developer David Prassel is a giant ass who's just doing it for the jew golds. He fired all is former employees after they sent him all the content they created and then he made a Kickstarted that reached well over $20.000 to fund his 'game' that people now call a scam. Another Kickstarter is also now on Steam where people can buy the shit for just $1 (still too much but with enough stupid 10 year olds supporting him he will still get his jew golds). Here're some links:   
Now what makes me suggesting this is that I remember joining the beta testing team for his mediocre source mod back in 2009 and he was just a big jerk back then; he even wanted you to sign a contract with your signature on it that basically said that no matter what happens he can use your content or anything else you contibute and you must NOT tell anyone that you're in the team or something like that. Seriously, I had to (fake) sign the contract, scan it and send it to him to be his slave.
What do you think? 20:04, 26 February 2014 (EST)