Entertainment roleplay is a a generally accepted term describing those participants of LiveJournal Roleplay who pretend to be celebrities, often of azn descent. These players are basement dwellers who have no life or 16 year old girls. They share many traits with the population who play animu characters (as that is where they originated) except they aren't weaboos (That's because they are koreaboos). Please note that it is fucking boring.
A recently coined term is musedom. It was coined at fandom.. A variant of
You must know every little thing about the muse that you plan to portray. If you don't you are OOC.
How to Troll
- Make a journal for your muse.
- Join a comm.
- Fuck up a muse's 'life'. Alternatively fuck with a mun.
- Mun - the norm for what players call themselves. Rarely do you see 'player' or 'writer' in this form of roleplay.
- Muse - the only normal name to call one's character. Any other name means you are batshit crazy and a metagamer.
- Home - the game that your muse is at. Otherwise known as an LJ comm.
- IC - In character.
- OOC - Out of Character.
- Uber - No, not your faggy twelve year old usage, though its close. The easiest way to explain this shit is when your character knows he's a character. Causes shitstorms.
- PSL - Private story line. Only those who aren't interested in community life use these. They die after one reply most of the time.
Created by BNF anonymous last Thursday, has been a place of (at time) lulz, drama, and faggots congregating to circlejerk. Has been called the /b/ of LJ, and sometimes the Craigslist of LiveJournal. It is likely to have been inspired by and its other relatives. Since its creation, it has gone under new management and gained "rules". Most so-called oldfags know of or have participated in it at some point in time, before they DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING because they are butthurt.
Failed Attempts to Overthrow Museanon
Since its creation, angry muns among others have tried and failed to overthrow the power that is museanon. Museanon has 'closed' on more than one occasion, however only to return to the throne it once had.
pretty self-explanatory, we think.
was created in order to try and get the wank/trolling/etc. specifically about the community off of museanon. Needless to say, it failed.
Other Notable Incidents
New Ownership of Museanon
Sometime last thursday, museanon's ownership changed from to after some newfags showed up and posted 's information, and she got tired of the burden that comes with owning one of the assholes of the internet. The new mod doesn't give a shit about the place.
Let's Leave Museanon
Sometime when the mod decided he didn't give a fuck about RP anymore and decided to stop modding, this place was created.
Has recently become a place just for lists.
The Museanon Drinking Game
- someone's looking for a (insert band who recently came back) member to fuck
- someone says "in b4" or "butthurt" or "samefag" or "lulz"
- someone tries to troll, badly
- someone falls for the trolling
- someone asks if ____ and ____ are fucking
- someone complains that ____ is gay/a slut/not fucking their muse
- gets talked about
- someone asks for a list of homes
- someone asks where a face is needed instead of checking claims lists
- someone asks why we all can't just get alooong
- someone is butthurt about not being on a list
- the Japanese muns ask for a new community and it doesn't happen.
- fat muns
- avexasia is mentioned
- museanon is likened to /b/
Communities (aka homes)
- avex asia 2.0
- shit shit shit
- a fucking dinosaur
- people won't join because 's mun runs it.
- gayass name. was horrible at first, good in the middle and now sucks again.
- incarnate. Hated by who then joined to start more shit.
drama whore, ooc, selfish, metagamer, sympathy whore, whore whor
and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
- aka as OR mechanical fruit. Dropped from because she was denied by her true love.
- possibly the ultimate slut of the muse world? The world may never know.
Entertainment Roleplay is part of a series on
Visit the LiveJournal Portal for complete coverage.