Donate to ED • Donors • Advertise on ED
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
quite possibly without a doubt one of the single greatest achievements of modern science and is the most awesome thing ever. It is often used as a counter to the furry menace on Fridays, which have now become F40PHriday. The General Motors Electro-Motive Division model F40PH is a (1.21 GW) B-B diesel-electric locomotive with 3000 horsepower intended to scare children and carry out its service on Amtrak, New Jersey Transit, Metra, and Metro-North Rairoad's intercity lines. 400 F40's were built from 1976 onwards, built in London, Ontario LaGrange, Illinois. It runs on Vespene gas and mulched fursuits.
- It's a Locomotive, not a train.
- The F40PH is superior to every single locomotive and train in the world. Steam? A Streamliner engine stands no chance. Diesel power? The Dash-9 stands no chance. High speed rail? The ICE, Acela, Shinkansen and not even the TGV stand a chance.
- Most Chuck Norris "facts" are instead about F40PH.
- If you own an F40PH, you never lose the game.
- F40PH wins the game, not its owner.
- The F40PH is the enraged and vengeful spirit of Bruce Lee.
Crusade Against Furries
In an effort to combat furfags on the many chans of the Internet, the F40PH is one of many vital tools that should be used. The best way to do this is to flood any Furry Friday thread with a directory dumper of some sort, alongside the obligatory YIFF IN HELL battlecry. Furfags, as well as moralfag /b/tards, will take this seriously and will engage in epic flamewars.
Eradication methods are never without their setbacks, however. Posting the F40PH on Fchan (even just posting F40PH in the text field) will result in an immediate ban; it is suggested you use as many sockpuppets as possible while fighting the good fight.
|F40PH Gallery||About missing Pics|
F40PH is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.