g2g, also spelled gtg, is a common acronym used when pulling out of chat. Often meaning "got to go", Gtg is commonly used in tandem with a forward slash, followed by the reason why said individual is bailing out of the internet.
- g2g/sleep - User needs sleep.
- g2g/boring - Chat sux.
- g2g/fire - Something is on fire.
- g2g/mom - User is underage b&.
- g2g/your mum - User THINKS he's being really funny.
- g2g/girlfriend - User is a liar.
- g2g/KFC - User's name is Jerome, or possible Sheneequa.
- g2g/Chris Hansen - User is on To Catch a Predator.
- g2g/sabbath - User did WTC.
- g2g/GRIDS - DLB has just claimed another victim.
g2g is also commonly used by white suburban teenagers who are trying a little too hard to be gangsta, and therefore lose the ability to articulate speech. If you encounter such a person, slap them.
|g2g is part of a series on Language & Communication|