Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Greville Janner is part of the kiddie-sex scandal...
Jim'll Fix It!
Greville Janner (1928 – 2015), AKA Baron Janner of Braunstone, QC, AKA ✡, was a British politician, barrister, and paedophile who trolled the entire country for decades and then died ten minutes before he was due in court to answer for his legendary noncing. He was a friend to the famous, a counsellor to his constituents, and a danger to small boys everywhere he went.
He was not only Jewish but an absolutely epic Jew, of such magnitude that if he had entered a competition to find the world's biggest Jew, he would have come second because he would have got marks deducted for being such a fucking Jew -- as will become abundantly clear.
In 1970 Sir Barnett was up for re-election as an MP in Leicestershire but "unexpectedly" chose to retire two days before the deadline for candidates to apply, leaving his local party in the lurch -- and meaning that his ambitious son (who had stood unsuccessfully for Parliament once before) "generously stepped in" to fill the gap. Conveniently, his father had already had his election posters printed, and they read in bold letters "VOTE JANNER." So the scheming Jews didn't need to print any new posters and saved themselves some money.
Greville took his new role as MP very seriously, looking after the interests and well-being of his constituents by
- Becoming president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews (1978 to 1984)
- Campaigning for reparation payments to Holocaust survivors
- Campaigning for the passing of the War Crimes Act (1991)
- Lobbying Thatcher to prosecute suspected ex-Nazis
- Serving as vice-president of the World Jewish Congress (1970-2009)
- Serving as vice-president of the Jewish Leadership Council (1970 to 2015)
- Serving as president of the National Council for Soviet Jewry (1979–85)
- Serving as president of the Commonwealth Jewish Council
- Co-founding the Holocaust Educational Trust, and
- Persuading the British government to teach lessons about the Holocaust to school pupils.
He retired as MP in 1997, got promoted to the House of Lords and became president of the All-Party Parliamentary Group against Anti-Semitism. ✡
So, just a regular guy. It's a wonder he managed to find time to be a nonce of intergalactic dimensions. But he did. In fact rather like someone else we could mention it seems like he spent his entire working life pretending to be a ministering angel to the unfortunate in public so that no-one would dare speak out about his evil private life. Because if anyone had so much as breathed a word of it to anyone, Janner's Jew-gang would descend on them shrieking "Anti-semitism! ZOMG!" and drag them into court to be tried by Janner's fellow Jew-lawyers and they would be cuddling up with Bubba before they knew what had hit them.
Oh yeah, and he was a semi-professional magician and member of The Magic Circle, which gave him ample access to impressionable young boys under the cloak of being a family entertainer. There's no business like Shoah business!
Shit gets real
Spoiler: No, it doesn't.
In 1991, Frank Beck (the director of a children's home in Janner's Leicestershire constituency) was convicted of diddling kiddies and B& to the extent of five life terms. But while he was giving evidence in his own trial, Beck accused Janner of noncing and this was supported by a witness who Janner had abused. Unbeknown to the outside world, the po-po collared Janner and interviewed him as a suspect. Janner said "No comment" in response to every single question that he was asked and the police investigation was quietly shelved. The police only told the public that 'no action' was being taken in relation to Beck's accusations. Janner's lawyer was on standby, fully expecting Janner to be prosecuted, and was incredulous when it didn't happen.
But in public, Janner received cross-party support and a standing ovation in the House of Commons after Beck's conviction. In a Commons statement, delivered on 2 December 1991, he said there was "not a shred of truth" in the truth about what he had done. Since he was speaking in Parliament, which is technically a court, he had complete legal immunity for his lies. Later, Janner said he had received a letter from one of Beck's cellmates saying that Beck had been trying to frame Janner. Two years later, Beck dropped dead in prison of a suspected heart attack, so his side of the story never came out.
Janner was investigated again in 2002 and then again in 2004. On each occasion, no prosecution resulted. In fact, the Director of Public Prosecutions said (after Janner's death) that no files had ever been forwarded to prosecutors as a result of decisions made 'by officials in Leicestershire.' It later turned out that one of the officers on the case (now chief constable of Derbyshire) had been told by superiors to deep-six an investigation into Janner's kiddie-love as early as 1989.
The case commences
Finally, after the death of our patron saint led to the collapse of the wall of silence around high-level paedophiles, and 22 YEARS since Janner was first accused, the police sprang into action and raided Janner's home in 2013. They didn't even bother to interview Janner, which makes you wonder what they found. The entire bulging file of Janner-related evidence was sent to prosecutors. The file contained the (specimen) statements of 27 men claiming that Janner had abused them as children and the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) stated that the case met their evidential test for prosecution on 22 counts of indecent assaults and buggery, some going back to the 1960s.
- 14 indecent assaults on males under 16 (between 1969 and 1988)
- Two indecent assaults on males under 16 (between 1984 and 1988)
- Four counts of buggery of males under 16 (between 1972 and 1987)
- Two counts of buggery of males under 16 (between 1977 and 1988)
In May 2015 (another month gone by) A group of MPs signed a joint letter condemning the CPS and demanding that Janner face trial or it would look like "a whitewash." This was a fucking brilliant troll because it is a centuries-old traditional joke in Britain that you have to be senile to sit in the House of Lords, and now a member of the House of Lords was claiming that he really was senile and noone believed him.
In your face, Rozenjew. A month later (June 2015), howls of outrage across the nation had not subsided, so the decision not to prosecute was overturned.
In August 2015 -- TWO AND A HALF MONTHS later -- Janner was found to be in a fit state to attend court and was summoned to appear before the beak. Janner's lawyers tried every trick in the book to wriggle out of it, claiming that no, rly, he was ttly senile, honest, but in the end gave up when the Judge threatened to have Janner arrested (a shrewd strategy, since it meant that the lawyers would have to stop arguing in order to prevent the police from distressing their "vulnerable" client). Because of course it had never occurred to anyone to arrest Janner until now.
Later that month Janner appeared in court for less than one minute, acting confused and deliberately wetting his pants, before waving at spectators in the public gallery. Perhaps he was distracted by the thought of getting back to those all-important debates in the House of Lords that he was missing.
By December 2015 -- FOUR MONTHS later -- the presiding Judge had ruled that Janner was indeed gaga and therefore unfit to plead. The public's sheer fury could have powered every household in Britain for the next century. A "Trial of Facts" (in which the evidence is presented with the defendant present and a verdict is reached but no conviction is made) was then scheduled for April 2016, i.e., after at least ANOTHER FOUR MONTHS and A WHOLE YEAR since the initial decision not to prosecute.
Except for a few people who were quietly very relieved indeed.
Jew till the end
After his diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease in 2009, which of course is totally impossible to fake by pretending to be forgetful and unable to recognise your surroundings, Janner passed 'power of attorney' to his children, meaning that they took decisions about his healthcare since he was too poorly to manage it himself. After passing power of attorney on the grounds of dementia, Janner attended the House of Lords on 634 days, voted on 203 changes to national laws, and claimed £104,365 in expenses.
Janner had granted his children financial power of attorney in 2011 at which point Janner no longer ran his own bank account. But he kept ownership of his luxurious home.
Or did, until March 2014, when the police raided his offices, after which he suddenly signed his home over to his children too.
It was later discovered that in May and June 2014, when Janner was said by doctors to be too senile to appear in court, he was driving his own car, unaided, on trips to Parliament, paying for his parking tickets in cash and later confirming in a handwritten note to to parliamentary officials that it had been him who had parked there.
So, by the time he had wriggled out of ever being prosecuted (by dying very conveniently indeed) Janner left behind the grand total of no pounds, nil pence, and no worldly possessions whatsoever that might fund compensation for his numerous victims. Perhaps he was inspired by his political career spent fighting for handsome payments for victims of alleged atrocities.
They always say "You can't take it with you." Janner did the next best thing. And his Jewlets simply shrugged and carried on counting their new money. What you gonna do? Sue us already?
Screwed and Jewed
Miscellaneous senile nonces
The following paedos were diagnosed as senile, and convicted between Janner's diagnosis (2009) and his death (2015). The last two (asterisked) were 'Trials of Facts', discussed above.
- 2010: Douglas Turner (70)
- 2011: Brian Ash (72), seven indecent assaults between 1971 and 1980
- 2013: John Hayford (83), from arrest to conviction in 17 months
- 2014: John White (81), indecent assault between January 1985 and April 1986 (arrest to conviction in 17 months)
- 2014: Joseph Birtles (81), 15 counts of indecent assault on seven victims between 1972 and 1984 (arrest to conviction in under two years)
- 2014: Stephen Turner (65), four child porn offences and two of masturbating in front of a child (arrest to conviction in 17 months)
- 2014: William Chamberlain (66), two indecent assaults on a child and one gross indecency in 'early 1970s' (got eight years)
- 2014: David Massingham * (77), 10 indecent assaults and two 'other' (sent to mental hospital 'indefinitely')
- 2015: Roy Shaw * (68), four lots of sexual activity in front of a child and two of leading a child to engage in sexual activity (mental hospital indefinitely).
The Jew swindle continues
The real victims in all this are of course Janner's children. Our thoughts go out to them as they heroically defend their vast sums of inheritance money from the vicious scavenging of fantasists who enjoy the thought of having been raped by a man who died without a stain on his reputation.
Their efforts to clear the good name of their beloved father have included insinuating that Lord Janner's victims were stirring up anti-semitism and demanding that the least credible of the witnesses should be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice.
Fortunately, Janner's children have some noble crusaders for truth to speak up on their behalf.
- 22 April 2015: Legal expert Joshua Rozenberg says that since Janner (alive at the time) can't be tried, justice is not available for his victims
- 25 April 2015: MI6 officer Dominic Lawson says that trying Janner would be like something out of Putin's Russia
- 28 December 2015: MI6 officer Dominic Lawson says that the recently-deceased Janner's victims are motivated by the prospect of large compensation payments
- 5 January 2016: Legal expert Joshua Rozenberg says that the CSA Inqury cannot be used to determine claims against Janner's estate
- 9 March 2016: Legal expert Joshua Rozenberg warns the CSA Inquiry against trying to decide whether Janner was guilty
- 27 March 2016: MI6 officer Dominic Lawson argues that the CSA Inquiry is depriving Janner's corpse of its legal rights (srsly)
- 20 June 2016: Legal expert Joshua Rozenberg insists that Janner was innocent and agrees with Janner's children that his victims may be trying to milk his estate
- 25 July 2016: MI6 officer Dominic Lawson suggests Janner's victims are lying fraudsters and only in it for the money
- British CSA Inquiry - AKA 'Operation Long Grass', now examining the Janner fiasco. No doubt, "Lessons Will Be Learned."
- Davidson, Jim - another sex offender and well-connected Freemason who got away with it
- Geller, Uri - Mossad agent in the pay of the cutlery industry
- McCann, Madeleine - lost Leicestershire loli, but not abducted by local MP Janner due to her Y-chromosome deficiency
- Pinochet, Augusto (General) - wanted military dictator who escaped prosecution due to dementia, and was then miraculously cured
- WWII, veteran servicemen of (retired) - persecuted in their old age by a masonic paedophile Jew
- Peter (Lord) Mandelson ✡ lobbied Blair to get Janner made a Lord, despite paedo background
- "Where's the little ginger kid without a dad? Mr Janner wants him..."
- Lord Janner and chief constable of Leicestershire 'were close personal friends and fellow freemasons'
- Lord Janner 'lied about having no acquaintance with Frank Beck'
- Warnings about Lord Janner and Cyril Smith 'were ignored by Thatcher government'
- Lord Janner wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being found innocent of child sex abuse
- Lord Janner takes Michael Jackson and Uri Geller on private tour of Houses of Parliament
- Lord Janner 'raped and tortured children inside the Houses of Parliament'
- Lord Janner expresses his sadness at the death of his 'good friend' Michael Jackson
- Lord Janner 'a family friend' of Britain's Israeli ambassador
- Sir Richard Henriques's report from the independent inquiry into allegations made against Janner, published January 2016 (PDF)
- How to deal with an infestation of Jewish Freemasons
Greville Janner is part of a series on
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Greville Janner is part of the kiddie-sex scandal...
Jim'll Fix It!
|Featured article June 23 & 24 2016|
Patrick John Coleman
|Greville Janner||Succeeded by|
Mighty No. 9