Hack This Site
The founder, Jeremy Hammond, served a 2 year sentence for haxing Protest Warrior's website.
- HTS is only full of wannabe h4x0rs, Script kiddies and fucktards.
- Nearly all of the l33t haxor "Challenges" can be beat by anyone with a room temperature IQ .
- For those too retarded to solve the challenges, one can be a cheety cheetah by googling a walkthrough.
- Many users are pedo's trying to break into loli myspaces.
- PROTIP to people trolling HTS: Pretend to be a 16 year old girl, since all their users will die virgins they are always looking for jailbait to lure and trap over the internetz.
Typical HTS Activity
— Average pedobear on HTS.
— Winnar on HTS.
— Will die a Virgin
—HTS site news; postfix befuddles even the most black of hats
Staff on HTS are arranged in a democratic but highly anarchical fashion. This structure appears to fail most times, disputes arise, loyalties become very confusing, everybody goes batshit crazy and attempts to hax each other. Subsequently, HTS has a long history of mods, ops, and devs turning darkside and severely haxing or completely pwning the site. In one of the most lulzy incidents and the last major attack to occur, several blackhat dissidents gained root-level access to the website and proceeded to "rm -rf" the entire site. This led to HTS being down for months. (Because its never randomly down)
The current admin of HTS is black person. Kage's continued efforts to better HTS have greatly improved the site, with frequent news posts (the last one being in March 2010) and cool new ideas for the site, such as using LDAP and creating bots that can pass the Turing test. He is most active on the IRC, so if you ever join, be sure to give him a nice shout out.
- PROTIP: For lulz join their IRC chat info is irc.hackthissite.org on port +7000, epic moves are to ask how to haek run3scap3 or to ask how to break into my girlfriends/female classmates/12 year old girl next door's myspace or facebook
http://hackthissite.org FreeBSD 5.2.1 (SPARC) PORT 21 closed 22 open (protocol 2.0) 25 open Postfix 53 closed 80 open Apache 2.2.4 mod_ssl/2.2.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2 PHP/5.2.3 with Suhosin-Patch mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8 113 closed 5060 closed 31337 closed Elite <--- lol 44334 closed SF-Port22-TCP:V=4.20%I=7%D=4/16%Time=4805E5C4%P=i486-pc-linux-gnu%r(NULL,3 SF:8,"SSH-2\.0-OpenSSH_4\.6p1\x20FreeBSD-openssh-portable-4\.6\.p1,1\n");
- Is Your Son a Computer Hacker
- Hackers on Steroids
- Pacifico (After kicked out of HTS Staff, became an EPIC FAILURE)
- WTFchan (Fail site created by ex-HTS members)
Hack This Site is part of a series on Security Faggots
2cash • AnonOps • Brian Salcedo • Fearnor • Fry Guy • Gadi Evron • g00ns • Hack This Site • Hacking Team • hann • Joanna Rutkowska • John Field • Joseph Camp • Lizard Squad • LulzSec • Mark Zuckerberg • MarshviperX • Masters of Deception • Michael Lynn • Krashed • Raven • r000t • Ryan • Steve Gibson • th3j35t3r • The Regime • Sabu • Zeekill
Avira • Ciscogate • Cloudflare • Conficker • CyberDefender • Defcon • The Gibson • The Great Em/b/assy Security Leak of 2007 • Heartbleed • I GOT NORTON! • Is Your Son a Computer Hacker? • Operation Sundevil • PIFTS.exe • Social engineering • Stylometry • SubSeven • Zone-H
Hack This Site is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.