From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Most often used on mailing lists to indicate some sort of superiority and condescension without actually taking responsibility for what one is saying. Commonly found in threads about the law or computers, and theoretically identical to responsibility shedding powers of Ianal.
Not to be confused with...
- Internet Internet Relay Chat - (George W Bush's alternative IRC protocol.)
- In Internet Relay Chat
- If I Read Correctly
- If I Really Cared
- If It Really Counts
- Immunity and Infection Research Center
- Internet Information Research Center
- Information Integrity Research Center
- International Interdisciplinary Research Colloquium
- Isn't It Really Cool? - (the answer is
for the most partalways "no".)