Jar Jar Binks
|This article needs a serious clean up|
Professor Bernie Binks, affectionately known as "Jar Jar", is a professor at the University of Hull in the UK. He is not gay, nor is he a Republican, although he is a 13 year old boy. In his long life, he has contributed significantly to the field of physical chemistry.
- Destroying the Empire (Winn Schwartau)
- Particle-stabilised foams (Dulce Braz)
- Particles in surfactant-stabilised emulsions (Alexandre Desforges)
- Emulsions stabilised by surfactant and particles (John Philip)
- Stimuli responsive particulate emulsifiers (Ryo Murakami)
- Enzymes and detergency (Rebecca Allen)
- Removal of particles from solid surfaces (Zhenggang Cui)
- Rheology of drilling fluids (Catherine Whitby)
- The Lotus effect-Engineering surfaces (Tommy Horozov)
- In situ preparation of Janus particles (Tim Lees)
- Corrosion inhibition (Jake Hicks)
Professor Binks is an avid Star Trek fan.
|Jar Jar Binks is part of a series on WHY IS THERE AN ARTICLE?|