Donate to ED • Donors • Advertise on ED
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Jimmy Savile is part of the kiddie-sex scandal...
Jim'll Fix It!
|Sir Jimmy Savile, OBE, KCSG|
|Born|| James Wilson Vincent Savile|
31 October 1926
|Died||29 October 2011 (aged 84)|
|Occupation||Disc jockey, television and radio personality, charity fundraiser, actor, kiddie fiddler, corpse fucker|
Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile, OBE, KCSG, BBC, OMGWTFBBQ, .JPG (otherwise known as Jimmy Savile) was a Britfag miner, pro wrestler, night club bouncer, radio DJ and television presenter (srsly) best known to Americunts as the man who created 'disco' and to old Britfags as the presenter of BBC shows, and .
For years, Jimmy was simply regarded as a slightly irritating, creepy looking, egotistical attention whore who would shove his wrinkly, cigar munching face into every charity event he could lay his decrepit hands on to make himself look good. But a year after his death an ITV documentary aired revealing that Jimmy was one of the most prolific pedophiles in history, on a pedo-level that would make Jerry Sandusky look like The Archfiend and dare we say it, even greater than Pedobear himself!!!
For over five decades Jimmy succeeded in pulling the wool over the collective eyes of the entire British establishment including the BBC, multiple Prime Ministers, The Queen, even his Holiness John Paul II, former pontiff of the Roman Catholic church; who really ought to have known better considering the number of pedos he ordained.
Whilst society thought he was just a mop headed weirdo who dressed like a pedo, lo and behold, he actually WAS a pedo, with his posse of other kiddie-fiddlers (such as Gary Glitter) having their way with children up and down the country. Didn't matter if they were orphans, suffering from brain damage in a coma, or even if they were dead! Any hole was a goal for Jimmy!
Savile was truly one of the greatest IRL trolls in history. Just a shame he used his talent to fuck kids and corpses.
Back in the '70s, everything sucked. There was no Internet, for one thing. The music was crap, the fashions made you look like a faggy little homosex and the closest thing you got to the vidya was some bleepy-bloopy table tennis shit. Your mom was still kinda hot, though. I mean, if you're into that sorta thing.
And, in a little country called Great Britain, that thing was a man named Jimmy Saville.
Jimmy was born into abject poverty as the youngest child of a working class Catholic family in the small Northern town of Leeds (Yorkshire, England). Jimmy was a conscripted miner during the war (as opposed to after it, when he merely conscripted minors, amirite?) before someone set him up the bomb and he suffered spinal injuries in an explosion. Some argue that Jimmy may well have been molested by Creepers during his time in the mines, which may have inspired his crimes in later life, but few can say for sure.
Savile went on to become a professional cyclist and (like most paedos and other assorted sick fucks) a wrestler before eventually settling into the vocation that made him famous, that of the radio disc jockey.
As a pioneer of the 'youth music' scene in the early years of the "Naughty '40s" it has been said that "Jimmy", as he came to be known to his audience, was in fact the world's first 'disc jockey' as he would often utilise two vinyl-record players and a microphone at the functions he attended to showcase the latest chart breaking sounds, thereby creating a seamless flow of music for the dancing masses. Savile eventually left radio, presumably because of the lack of children, and went to work in the more exciting, dynamic world of youth television, notably hosting the BBC's Top of The Pops and Jim'll Fix It over a number of decades. This was an environment that naturally welcomed him, being as he was a tall, thin, eccentric single man with long, wispy white hair and a big chin, forever clad in a golden tracksuit, chomping on a big cigar, who didn't look or act at all like a someone who shouldn't be left alone around children.
In a cunning bit of IRL trolling, Savile increased his goodwill in the British consciousness by embarking upon a ceaseless flow of charitable work, raising tens of millions of pounds with which he assisted and sometimes created children's charities, children's hospitals and associated children's research-fellowships, along with a number of children's "outward-bound" centres and community-centres for children.
Savile continued in seeming defiance of his constant intake of trademark Cigars™ to run marathons into his dotage and even after his death in October 2011 charitable organisations benefited from his work. Indeed, he managed to raise more money for charity than any other single individual has ever done in the history of Great Britain. In 1972 he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) and in 1990 was knighted (Knight Bachelor) "for charitable services" by Queen Elizabeth II. In the same year he was also honoured by Pope John Paul II with a Papal knighthood making him a Knight Commander of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great (KCSG).
Such high profile charity work was the perfect cover for a predatory pedo like Jimmy, not only because it enabled him to get close to children, but because it put him above suspicion. No matter how weird he might seem, if he raised all that cash for sick kids and stuff, he had to be a good guy, right? It also enabled Jimmy to use his charity work as a bargaining chip, effectively blackmailing those who knew of his proclivity for underage girls by calmly explaining just what an awful shame it'd be for those charities if he got v& and, as a result all that money stopped coming in.
Some also claim that Jimmy Savile used his position as an iconic children's television presenter, as well as his cultivated image of being an all-around do-gooder as a cover, allowing him to procure children for a number of high profile pedophiles within the British establishment at great expense to use as entertainment at their depraved private sex parties. This has yet to be confirmed, however, (and probably never will be, because it might mean that the Conservative Party would have to 'fess up and admit that they were looking to fuck vulnerable people in more than just the financial sense), but it certainly goes some way to explaining how Jimmy Savile was able to afford and maintain such a luxurious, lavish lifestyle when he'd long ceased to be relevant and hadn't appeared regularly on television since the late 1980s.
In 2011, after a short period of illness Savile passed away and was buried in Woodlands Cemetery, Scarborough, facing out to sea as per the instructions of his will. The United Kingdom shed a collective tear for old "Jim"...
|Previous Quote | Next Quote|
"Ow's about that then, boys and girls?"
|Previous Quote | Next Quote|
In order to raise yet more funding for worthwhile causes Jimmy's personal possessions were put up for public auction, bids for which could be made online. The selection was diverse ranging from a half-smoked cigar and some matches to a Rolls Royce Corniche which Savile had nicknamed "The Beast". Many lots sold in excess of their reserve, the car itself raised one-hundred and sixty-thousand pounds ($257,292.00), by the close of bidding the total accrued was in the region of three-hundred and twenty-thousand pounds ($514,595.00).
|Memorial Auction||About missing Pics|
One Year Later...
Previous Video | Next Video
Shortly after the above video came out in June, 2012, on the 10th of October 2012 persons acting on behalf of Savile's estate attended his burial-plot in order to remove and then destroy the elaborate £4000 gravestone before hauling it off to be used as landfill. This seemingly incongrous act took place, according to his surving family, "out of respect to public opinion" following a number of allegations being made in relation to gross sexual-impropriety involving minors which had taken place whilst Savile had been pioneering the 'youth music' scene in the early days of the "Naughty 40's", whilst he had been an ever popular radio and television presenter over a number of decades and also whilst assisting and sometimes creating children's charities, children's hospitals, associated children's research-fellowships, children's "outward-bound" centres and community-centres for children. Not long after the demolition of his memorial Savile's body was exhumed and now lies in an unmarked pauper’s grave.
— Sir Jimmy Savile
The Man in the Big Red Chair
The memory of Savile's voice, both melodious and beguiling, will surely remain a bittersweet memory for the many, many young fans into whose ears he whispered his tender entreaties, and whose love is now so sorely disappointed of its focus.
- Now then, now then...
- Guys and gals
- 'Owsabout that then?
- Jangle jangle, jewellery jewellery
- As it 'appens...
- Goodness gracious!
- It's alright, I'm on the telly.
- It was fun while it lasted!
- If you tell anyone I'll fucking kill you.
But -- in a very real sense -- who was Jimmy Savile?
Let's wind back the years and examine the man behind the myth.
It is of course for his televisual output that the old scamp will be remembered most vividly.
To join Jimmy at the height of his powers, see the pertinent paragraphs at: BBC
(And then come back here when you're done).
Jimmy and Maggie, sitting in a tree...
Jim'll may have started at the bottom, but he worked his way right to the top, and it was the start of a beautiful relationship.
For full details of their passion, see: Margaret Thatcher
Handing over the Keys to the Asylum
In 1988 Thatcher's then-Health Minister Edwina Currie appointed Savile chairman of a taskforce who were charged with responsibility for the country's most notorious maximum-security mental-health facility, HMP Broadmoor after the entire management board had been suspended by the Department of Health following a series of strikes. Because, of course, as a children's television presenter with no expertise in mental health whatsoever, he was obviously the perfect candidate.
Civil servant Brian McGinnis ran the mental health division of the Department of Health and Social Services in 1987, and was "instrumental" when plans were first drawn during that period up to appoint Savile to run the Broadmoor taskforce.
In 2003 McGinnis told a civil service journal: "I work for Mencap nationally and belong to two local Mencap Societies. I also chair the Bromley Learning Disability Forum and a church training charity."
What on earth could have inspired such a respectable do-er of good deeds to press for Savile's appointment?
Anyway. In 1988 one Alan Franey was made a Broadmoor taskforce member by the newly-appointed Savs (and later became the hospital’s general manager). He recalled: "I had an unusual meeting in the Athenaeum Club in London [Jimmy Savile and Cliff Graham (Currie's departmental under-secretary) were present]... and I was persuaded that a move to Broadmoor would be a good career step."
"Er ... hold on one cotton-picking moment," you might well say: "Who the fuckety-fuck is Alan Franey?"
Shame no-one asked that question at the time, really.
Alan Franey was an NHS administrator who spent 10 years working at Leeds General Infirmary (1975 to 1985) while the world's foulest television presenter was volunteering there as a night porter. Savvy Jim'll is also of course accused of sexually abusing girls at the Leeds hospital.
WTF, you might well ask, were Government employees doing, holding out of office (and therefore off-the-record) meetings about handing a high-security job looking after the criminally insane to a retired DJ whose reputation stank like Chris-Chan's undercrackers? And then letting him hand out jobs to old pals?
Were they out of their fucking minds?
Friends in High Places
The venue for the meeting at which Jim "Fixed It" for Franey, the Athenaeum Club in London's Pall Mall, is an ultra-exclusive watering hole for well-connected members of the British "establishment". Its website boasts: "[The] clergy, lawyers, writers, artists, civil servants and academics of all disciplines are [...] heavily represented on the [membership] roll."
Savile, classy geezer that he was, became a member in 1984. But who on earth would let a shell-suited shitclown like Savile loose upon such a respectable venue?
After Savile's demise, one anonymous Club member confessed that the Savilian sponsor was the late Cardinal Basil Hume.
Now what on earth (apart from being a Catholic and having spent many years in Yorkshire) could a notable God-botherer like Hume have in common with Savile?
Now, where were we? Oh yeah.
Alan Franey added: "Savile’s connections were significant. Everyone knew of the close friendship between Margaret Thatcher and Savile, whom she regularly invited to Chequers.’
Now a Conservative party councillor in the Welwyn Hatfield borough, Hertfordshire, Mr Franey took early retirement (on full pension, naturally) from Broadmoor in March 1997, following a Department of Health inquiry into claims that a child pornography ring was operating at Broadmoor. The Department's full report has never been published.
Ray Rowden (a former NHS executive in charge of supervising high-security hospitals) said: "He [Mr Franey] used to boast that he would drive him [Savile] around nightclubs in Leeds in the 1980s."
If true, this would elevate Mr Franey to the prestigious, nay exalted, position of Savile chauffeur #1 (for other holders of this esteemed office, see below).
TL;DR: Savile had his own appointment stitched up like a kipper, and then made sure one of his Leeds cronies got on board too.
Happy days at the loony-bin
West London Mental Health NHS Trust, which now runs the hospital, believes Jimmy's involvement with Broadmoor began in the late 1960s or early '70s, as a voluntary worker. He had become "part of the furniture", been given an office in the grounds, a bedroom which he referred to as his "cell" and his own personal set of keys to the hospital wards. It is alleged that Savile, whilst acting in the role of "voluntary assistant entertainments officer", had been using his position to abuse inmates; repeatedly raping young female patients beneath a stage in the hospital, 'accidentally' walking in on patients while they bathed and fondling breasts within the ward areas.
- Richard Harrison, a Broadmoor psychiatric nurse for 30 years, said: "I considered [Savile], as many of my colleagues did, as a man with a severe personality disorder and a liking for children."
- Former nurse Bob Allen said he saw Savile take a girl who looked 14 or 15 years old into his house. He reported it, but his supervisor said: "No one appears to be interested."
Thatcher's Health Minister la Currie said that Savile unearthed a series of problems at Broadmoor and believes he planned to use information to blackmail staff there. (Savile the snitch reported back to her that he suspected Broadmoor staff were inflating their salaries and that he had threatened to pass the information to the tabloids if the staff caused him any trouble, and that he had uncovered millions of pounds missing from budgets and poor use of the hospital’s housing stock -- this could all have been bullshit, because no evidence was ever produced, so it's possible scheming Savvy-boy was merely ingratiating himself further with HMG).
Currie said: "In my diary, I wrote 'Attaboy'!"
Our main man is also said to have been put in charge of a committee which examined the welfare of patients, even though the new management were given no say in his appointment.
The Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke MP was appointed to Thatcher's cabinet as Health Secretary, with supposedly complete oversight of his Department's affairs (including Currie's orders), on 25 July 1988. Broadmoor's management board was dismissed and Savile's appointment made the very next month.
Speaking in 2013, Clarke (who is not, repeat NOT, a paedo) told the BBC: "I have no recollection of ever having met Jimmy Savile and no recollection of these events. The Department of Health are now investigating to establish the facts."
The Department's official findings are expected to be published in November AD 4019.
STOP PRESS: June 2014. Highlights of Departmental report published with jaw-dropping depravity for connoisseurs .
September 2014: Full text of Savile/Broadmoor report published. TLDR: Whoops-a-daisy, well, we set out with the best of intentions, and it's too late to do anything about it now, so here's some recommendations and that's all folks, move along, nothing to see here. (Tip: You may find it interesting to search the text for the surname of Savile chauffeur Alan Franey).
Savile and Sutcliffe: BFF
Despite his lack of experience at running a hospital full of dangerous nutjobs like Broadmoor, our Jimmy rose to the challenge. He was helped to settle in by the presence of a friendly face, that of inmate Peter "The Yorkshire Ripper" Sutcliffe, convicted rapist and multiple-murderer of women.
Savile had first got to know Sutcliffe while an official "prison visitor" at HMP Parkhurst, and now it was just like old times all over again.
Nabbed by West Yorkshire Police (WYP) in 1981 (by which time he had pwnt 13 women - still, shit happens, eh?) Sutcliffe had been moved to Broadmoor in March 1983 after Thatcher's then-Home Secretary (and Sav's fellow Yorkie, being a sitting Yorkshire MP at the time) Leon Brittan decided that Sutcliffe was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia under Section 47 of the Mental Health Act (1983).
In a 2012 conversation covertly recorded by one of his Broadmoor visitors, Sutcliffe said that Savile's victims were "jumping on the bandwagon" with their abuse claims, adding: "It's a load of rubbish. People are just getting carried away [...] He visited a lot. He'd always come and chat with me on visits and I would introduce him to my visitors. Several times he left £500 for charities I was supporting."
Perhaps Savile felt he had found a kindred spirit: After all, Sunny Jim had been interviewed as a suspect in the original "Ripper" investigation and a dental cast was made of his teeth to see if they matched bite marks on the "Ripper" victims' corpses.
Retired West Yorkshire Police Inspector John Stainthorpe said: "When the Ripper was really active, one of the suspects put forward by the public was, in fact, Jimmy Savile. Obviously, it was not he, but he was interviewed along with many others."
Mr Stainthorpe said WYP's anonymous tipster was "aiming in the right direction [...] Child perverts soon become child killers."
Oddly enough, on 9 May 1976 Sutcliffe had attacked his sixth victim Marcella Claxton at Rounday Park in Leeds, within view of Savile's Leeds flat. (Claxton, a retarded negress whore with an IQ of 50, who was described by police as being "just this side of a gorilla" (lol), survived Sutcliffe's tender lovin' and went on to testify against him).
Nine months later, Savile ... sorry, I mean Sutcliffe attacked his next victim in almost exactly the same place. He epically pwnt a whore (a white one this time) called Irene Richardson and left her body where it fell in Roundhay Park.
Sutcliffe even referred to Savile during police questioning, saying that he had abandoned Ms Richardson's body at that spot "for two reasons. One, because I could hear voices from I don’t know where and a car had just driven into an entrance just behind the building — that was the block of flats I found out later where Jimmy Savile lived. Secondly I was surprised to see how luminous she appeared in the dark."
(Oh yeah. And another of the "Ripper"'s victims was dumped in Savile park, Halifax).
Sa... Sutcliffe was also suspected of a number of unsolved murders
Evidently the police remained curious after Savile's death because in 2014 it emerged that DNA samples from Savile -- originally taken to resolve a paternity claim (turns out he wasn't her father: I mean, it was pretty dumb to suggest that Savile had ever fucked a living adult) -- had been checked with DNA samples from some unsolved murders, but no link was found. So that's all right, then.
- Noted without comment: WYP detained, interviewed and released Sutcliffe as a Ripper suspect on seven separate occasions (and held him on another two occasions for drink-driving) before finally arresting him.
- Also noted without comment: The 1981 Byford Report into WYP's mishandling of the "Ripper" investigation (only released in 2006) has a section concerning Sutcliffe's "Immediate Associates", which has never been released.
Jimbo gets tough
In March 2008, Rupert Murdoch's prole-feed scum-rag tabloid The Sun published a series of articles naming Savile in connection with Haut de la Garenne, a care home at the centre of a kiddie-sex scandal on the Channel Islands state of Jersey.
Sordid Savvo (remember, he was still alive at this stage) turned to old friends in his old Yorkshire stamping ground, Leeds-based firm Fox Hayes and commenced legal action for libel.
Savs denied ever having been there, but The Sun published photos of him visiting the home in the 1960s.
One of the pieces in your super soaraway Sun boldly asserted that Savile was unwilling to assist with the Jersey police's investigation.
Savile said the chain of stories was a repugnant slur on his good name as a charitable philanthropist.
Sobbed Sav: "I feel as though I have been subjected to a long and drawn out mugging by The Sun newspaper. The only difference is that its journalists do not wear hoodies"
The wheels of the law grind exceeding slow, and so the case was still waiting to be heard by the time Savile turned up his toes in 2011. So the Sun's evidence never got tested in court and meantime Jersey Jim carried right on truckin'.
After he was safely planted, a Jersey woman told police she'd been attacked by the insatiable Savile while she was resident at the Haut de la Garenne children’s home, which in 2006 had become the focus of a police investigation into chronic kiddie-lovin'. She was passed over to London's Met and (again, after the big man's 2011 conk-out) several more former prisoners, sorry, residents of Haut de la Garenne came forward to name him as their attacker.
In all, Jersey's state police are examining the claims of more than 200 people claiming to have been abused as children in the island's care system, with alleged offences across a 30-40 year period.
Before Jim wheezed his last cigar, it had emerged, for example, that one known visitor to Haut de la Garenne had been practising Satanist Edward Paisnel, AKA "The Beast of Jersey", who was convicted in 1971 of 13 rapes against women and children. Paisnal, who wore a rubber gimp mask and nail-studded wristbands during his attacks, is suspected of having committed many other crimes. His wife ran one of Jersey's care homes, and Paisnel even dressed up as Father Christmas to bring joy to the young 'uns.
But, but, but, we're getting ahead of ourselves here.
For the time being in this story, superstud Savile is still alive and available for questioning. And questioned he was.
Operations: Ornament (2007-9) and Newgreen (2012-13)
On 10 May 2013, West Yorkshire Police (WYP) published a report (PDFile, lol) into relationships between WYP officers and Savile. It concluded that he had not been protected from arrest or prosecution, but that there had been (ahem) an "over-reliance on personal friendships" between Savile and some officers.
WYP's report states that there are "currently 76 crimes involving 68 victims committed in the West Yorkshire area relating to Savile", but claims that none of them was reported to the police before his death. Nine of the incidents relate to persons under the age of nine, the youngest being aged five (but see below).
A copy of the report was to be passed to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). At the time of writing (Feb 2014) the IPCC is investigating allegations that a then-Inspector with WYP had "acted on behalf" of Savile by "inappropriately contacting Surrey Police ahead of a police interview in 2009."
The IPCC referred to the ex-officer only as "Inspector 5" -- BUT: Powerword Mick Starkey (lol google) is recognised as being SoVile's "close friend of 15 years and unofficial Rolls-Royce chauffeur", thus elevating Mr Starkey to the status of Savile chauffeur #2. ("Close but no cigar," one might say).
Savile's appointment with Surrey Police was part of "Operation Ornament", an investigation into allegations that he had abused pupils at Duncroft Approved School for Girls. Quite frankly, there's enough paedo-dirt in this article to fuel the internet for the next 100 years, so let's not bother with the Duncroft allegations for now. All you need to know is that JS was accused of guess what and he denied it. The obvious, in other words.
- Surrey Police Force's 2013 review of "Ornament" (PDFile lol again) notes (sections 3.18-3.19) that a letter was sent to Savile by recorded delivery on 5 June 2009, politely "requesting that he make contact" with the cops.
- Savile rang them the next day and was told about the allegation against him. A friendly agreement was made that Savile would drop round to see them "when [he] was next in the area." Just like you would with any other suspected child sex offender, really.
- Three days later, WYP's
"Inspector 5"Inspector Mick Starkey rang Surrey Police to say that his good ol' buddy Savile (who apparently couldn't make the call himself, because, er...) had "lost" the contact telephone number he had been given. He passed on Savile's number for Surrey Police to contact him again, deliberately dismissing the investigation by mentioning casually that Savile "gets many of these complaints."
- Sir Jim'll then tried to simply ignore the Surrey investigation: "A further telephone conversation took place with Savile but by September he had failed to provide any arrangements to meet." Another Police letter followed "and on 24th September telephone arrangements are made for an interview with Savile at Stoke Mandeville Hospital on 1st October 2009." (WTF? Formal police interviews are normally held in secure rooms on police property).
- (3.21) Finally, the creepy old cunt turned up on the day with an anonymous "friend" in tow, who sat silently with him throughout the interview: It's not clear why, since he wasn't a legal representative and Savile (who had been placed under police caution prior to speaking, so this was some srs shit) wasn't "mentally vulnerable" or "under 17 years old".
- Savile apparently tried to frighten officers off the case by boasting about his links to the Royal Family. (Heavily-censored interview transcript here).
- (Back to Ornament, sec 3.24) He also mentioned (just casually) that he had "contacts within the police at Leeds and whenever he receives letters alleging that he has done something he gives them to his contacts who ‘get rid’ of them." As you do, when dealing with potential evidence of criminality.
- (One of these WYP "contacts" was Sergeant Matthew Appleyard, who -- among other WYP officers, names currently unknown -- was a regular attendee of Savile's cosy "Friday Morning Club").
- (Ornament again, sec 7.29) Just in case his message wasn't getting through to his interviewers, Savile then escalated his claim through the ranks, dropping heavy hints about "knowing senior police officers from Leeds and seeing them socially [...] Savile named an Inspector and stated that officers come to his home and have tea."
- To drive the point home, Savile then issued a veiled threat against his interviewers, saying: "Because I take everything seriously, I’ve alerted my legal team that they may be doing business, and if we do, you ladies [i.e., the two female officers] will finish up at the Old Bailey as well, because we will be wanting you there as witnesses. But nobody ever seems to want to go that far.” (Remember, Superman Sav's existing libel case against Mudroch's News International Corp had been very publicly announced the previous year and as Savile spoke was currently winding its way toward a court date).
- Savile's name-dropping, hints and threats appear to have paid off. Shortly after the interview, Sussex Police officers advised the Crown Prosecution Service not to take Savile to court, writing: “He stated that due to who he was and what he’s done on TV and radio, he attracts these types of allegations and he believes they are from women wanting money.”
- And suddenly ... nothing happened.
September 2014: Police Complaints Commission serves two Sussex police officers with Gross Misconduct Notices, another two with general Misconduct Notices, relating to their handling in 2008 of three separate complaints of sexual assault by Saucy Savs, which for some mysterious reason never made it to court. More news as this develops...
—A Savile confession in his autobiography, recording an incident in the 1960s when he was approached by a WYP officer asking him to help trace a missing (and underage) girl.
—-- Savile to a WYP officer who caught him parked in a layby with a young girl in his car one night in 1965
As an interlude from all this unsavouriness, why not consider the following totally unrelated facts about the force that "investigated"
Records from pre-internet days are hard to come by, but nevertheless ...
During Sir Jim'll's reign of lulz:
- In 2003 serving (moar like "perving" amirite?) WYP Probation Officer Simon Dagger was convicted of five sample charges (out of a possible 45) of possessing indecent images of children ... and walked out of court a free man.
- In 2004 serving WYP PC Peter Newton was jailed after pleading guilty to six offences of indecent assault on a girl aged between 11 and 15 (i.e., repeat offences over a four-year period).
- In 2007 former WYP PC Christopher Snow was jailed after admitting eight offences of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and 10 charges of making indecent images of children.
- In 2009 former WYP PC Michael Conlon was jailed after admitting charges of making and possessing indecent images, attempting to engage in sexual activity with a child and arranging to meet a child after grooming. (Fun fact: Conlon was based at Killingbeck police station, the same copshop as
"Inspector 5"Mick Starkey).
—Yorkshire Post, 3 April 2009
After Jim'll had carked it, but during Operation Yewtree:
- In 2012 serving WYP Detective Constable Michael Vause was convicted of 11 kiddie-porn offences ... and left court a free man. (Fun fact: As chief of WYP's Professional Standards Dept, Vause was in charge of internal WYP "investigations" into corrupt officers, such as, oooh, let me think, his fellow paedophile officers listed above).
- The same year, serving WYP Chief Constable Sir Norman Bettison resigned and now faces a Gross Misconduct charge related to his alleged role in the infamous Hillsborough cover-up.
- Sir Norman has also been referred to the IPCC on a second claim after MP John Mann alleged that he attempted to sell a “large quantity” of stolen platinum in 1987.
- The very next year, Sir Norman was referred to the IPCC again over alleged misconduct during the inquiry into the death of Stephen Lawrence.
- Also in 2013, serving WYP PCSO Liam Austerfield was jailed after admitting three counts of making indecent images of children, one count of possessing 13 indecent images of a child and one count of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
- Also in 2013, former WYP sergeant Ian Poskitt, 50, was convicted of indecent exposure ... and walked out of court a free man. He wasn't even added to the Sex Offenders Register. "So what?" you might ask. Just this: When in active service, Poskitt had been a crime reduction officer and knew Sir James pretty well. They worked closely together on public campaigns during 2008, i.e., while Saveloy was under investigation as a paedo by Surrey Police. This information was known to WYP but was not released at the time of Poskitt's conviction. (Fun fact: Poskitt was -- fancy that! -- based at Killingbeck nick, along with his fellow sex offender the paedo/PC Michael Conlon and Jim-boy's old mate
"Inspector 5"Inspector Mick Starkey (see above)).
- ALSO in 2013 (oi vey, gevalt already), serving WYP PC Kevin Ellis hanged himself just hours after his arrest over an indecent image of a child found on a computer.
"But what," you may be asking ...
".. has Killingbeck police station got to do with all this?"
Killingbeck police station, Savile's local nick, was the centre of ops for a WYP debacle known as Operation Douglas, which despite its nerdy name, is actually quite interesting as an example of how WYP officers conduct their business.
You can peruse the srsly TL;DR judgement of the UK's Supreme Court here, but in summary, it remains possibly the most mind-boggling police corruption case (n.b., that has ever been proven!) in the UK, and not one single officer has ever been publicly named, let alone faced internal disciplinary hearings over the scandal, much less confronted with, you know, actual trial in a proper courtroom with a judge and everything.
Long story short: The case concerned WYP officers' proven perjury and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice; supplying alcohol, cannabis, heroin and prostitutes to a criminal-turned-grass called Karl Chapman (who had over 500 convictions and was on a £100,000 promise from WYP for turning stoolie); allowing Chapman to commit serious assault, rape and buggery whilst under police supervision; and providing a female detective constable for Chapman's exclusive sexual pleasure.
August 2014: WYP artificially boosts its clean-up rate by refusing to record rapes and child abuse as crimes.
This, then, is Savile's local police force, and the team that "handled" the Yorkshire Ripper investigation. Impressive track record, huh?
Operation: Yewtree, AKA "Savile & Co" (2012 - ongoing)
Once Savile's saintly aura had gone comprehensively down the shitter, other folk who had felt a celebrity's touch started to speak up.
Prepare yourself for the awful truth before visiting: Operation: Yewtree
TL:DR: Was anyone on TV in the 1970s not a child molester?
In 2013, the NSPCC and Yewtree taskforce published their joint report (PDFile: lololol, that joke NEVAR gets old!) on the strand of the Yewtree investigation concerning our hero's solo exploits.
- Key findings included:
- 34 cases of serious sexual assault in the West Yorkshire area
- That total includes an assault on a dying 14 year old at Wheatfields Hospice in Leeds.
- Savile's earliest known win was in 1955
- The most recent was in 2009
- His all-time high scoring period was 1966-1976
- Sexytiems at the three hospitals in Leeds spanned more than 30 years (1965-95)
As stated above, West Yorkshire Police (WYP) initially claimed Savile had only one five-year-old victim on their patch, but in the light of the joint report eventually had to admit he had also abused three other five-year-olds in West Yorkshire. A WYP spokesman was reported as saying that the force's original statement may have been “slightly misleading”.
—NSPCC spokesman, no shit?
Coincidentally, and slightly amusingly, one 1980s NSPCC campaign had been publicly promoted by ... go on, have a guess.
The Yewtree strands concerning "Savile and others" and just plain old "Others" are ongoing (Feb 2014).
Operation: Fairbridge (2013 - ongoing)
The Operation Yewtree all-star revue had so far been an off/on affair, rather than a box office smash, leaving its UK audience bored, puzzled, fapping with delight, or emitting loud lulz, depending on whether or not they'd heard of the member of the cavalcade of cunts who was capering in custody for their entertainment at the time.
On the whole, however, critics agreed that the show's run was leaving patrons hungry for more.
This left the Met with a "difficult second album" problem.
They had to surpass their previous hit ... but how? A spin-off show seemed like the obvious solution.
Inspiration was found in Parliament of all places when the following noises were produced by the opening and closing of a hole situated in the face of a Labour frontbencher:
—Tom Watson MP, Parliament, 24 October 2012
Wait. What? Who?
Bear with us as the Jimbo jamboree plays second fiddle for a while. This is complex, but relevant, as you shall shortly discover. I promise it's worth it, so ...
Please be directing your gaze unto: Operation Fairbridge
The Unidentifiable and the Untouchable
So you've ploughed your way through the foregoing filthy farrago. If you've managed to remain alert throughout, there's possibly a little bell ringing in your head, making you think: "Hang on, but what about ..?"
Let's be specific, we're talking about the Royal Family and the spooks here. Jimbo has his spunky fingerprints all over them. Best buds with Charles, marriage counsellor between him and Di, matey with Prince Andrew, ennobled by the Queen herself, and (if Operation Fairbridge is on the right lines) linked to the same shota-shop as some high-level Palace staff. And (at least) two known MI5 officers (one of whom was also a Palace staffer and a KGB double-agent).
The relationship between the Palace and MI5 is, as one might expect, one of the most secretive backstage aspects of the whole British state pantomime. But we do know (from little titbits that leak out here and there) that MI5 is involved in Royalty protection and performs background checks on people who get close to Royalty and maintains active files on ongoing relationships.
So how in the name of all fuckery did a non-stop maestro of molestation like Savile (apparently) manage to evade detection by MI5 during the 30 years that the service was vetting BBC employees, and then (apparently) manage to slip between MI5's fingers again and again and again by effectively repeatedly infiltrating the Royal Family itself?
This one is perhaps best left to the conspiracy theorists, but the awful truth is probably that MI5 is just downright fucking useless.
Epilogue: Uncle Jim - The Manchester Years
The north of England's grimy "Cottonopolis" was Jammy Sav's happy hunting ground during the 1950s and 60s, and indeed he scored his first hole as an honorary Manc in 1955 while he performed at a number of city clubs, including the Three Coins Club on Fountain Street (which he part owned until 1964), the Ritz Club (which he also ran ... hang on, where the fuck did he get that kind of money?), The Plaza, where he did regular sets, and big nights at the Belle Vue Ballroom in front of an audience of 4000. In between fucking babies and then eating them, he also pioneered the Plaza's lunchtime dances, a venue at which he boosted the crowd by advertising free polio jabs.
The bulging dam of deviations finally burst in October 2012, when Jimbob was well and truly cold, as two brave ladyfolk reported their childhood sexcapades with saucy Savvo to the local branch of Her Majesty's Filth, Greater Manchester Police (GMP).
The same month, a firm of child abuse solicitors launched an appeal for evidence concerning a claim of abusivity by Jim-lad. Their client (now aged 62) from the Manchester suburb of Wythenshawe entered into squelchy relations with the legend starting when she was 14. Hay, if there's grass on the wicket, it's OK for cricket, amirite? She met him in 1965-1966 when visiting the city's Top Ten Club in Belle Vue, where our hero was DJing.
Losing no time at all (his motto evidently being: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may") the old charmer invited her round to his Bury New Road flat "for tea" (lol). On the first visit old Jingle-Jangle expressed disappointment that she had changed out of her school uniform and suggested she changed back into it. She apparently didn't think this was at all strange and during subsequent visits she got down and did The Business like a good little girl. This enjoyable arrangement continued until 1966 when she moved to London with her family. But she couldn't get enough of Sir's sweet, sweet lovin', often travelling back to Manchester or visiting him at London's Russell Hotel where Savile often lurked noncily.
Solicitor Peter Garsden said: "Our client has not been able to disclose the alleged abuse before now [...] she feared that [Savile] would harm her if she did."
"Now, stop right there," you might say: "Savile may have been a deeply creepy old fuck, not to mention a kiddy-fiddler on an intergalactic scale, but would he really inflict ABH or GBH on someone?"
Funny you should say that. Not only did Jim'll confess to his violent past, he had connections in the Manchester underworld and GMP, connections that are apparently not being pursued by any police investigation.
But Savile associates from the period remember it well: Paul Jackson, former head of entertainment at both the BBC and ITV but a teenager during JS's Manchester period, said: "Savile was thought to be dodgy, there was a feeling he was heavy, you didn't cross him, he was a heavy dude [... people involved in the Manchester club scene at the time] had bodyguards, they had sharp elbows, you had to protect yourself."
Shortly after the Big J's death, dance music historian Frank Broughton wrote: "[W]hat's not come out yet is that Savile's everyday drinking companions were known gangsters and high-ranking policemen. By his own account he was close to some of the north's most nefarious underworld faces, not least members of Manchester's infamous Quality Street Gang, a close parallel to London's Krays."
Because all this occurred before the invention of fire, any relevant police records have probably been shitcanned, so we may never know the extent of GMP/underworld corruption during Jim'll's heyday. But if it's any guide, a 2012 Freedom of Information Act request revealed that GMP has 24 serving officers with criminal convictions, including four officers with a record of violence against the person; and that 52 GMP officers were suspended from duty between 2008-2013 for offences including corruption, assault, theft, drugs and sex.
In July 2013 GMP, acting on a tip-off received by Yewtree officers, raided a flat above a Manchester record shop and discovered a pedalo "to do" list, consisting of the names of hundreds of children, scrawled on a wall behind layers of old wallpaper and plaster dating back to the 1980s and 90s.
The writer(s?) had apparently devised a ratings system that scored kiddywinks on their sexual performance. Well, you don't want to end up lumbered with a crap shag, do you?
The list was claimed to be a relic of the era before the internet, when paediatricians had to use secret magazines and groups to share protips with fellow deviantoids.
GMP denied there was any link to Savile's never-ending pervery, which it's fair to say not even they believe themselves.
But it wasn't all bad news.
Hook-nosed kike Howard Jacobson wrote of Savile's Manchester years: "My father knew Jimmy Savile a little and spoke with admiration of the charity work he saw him do at close quarters. [...he said] “You should see him with disabled kids. You should see the pleasure he brings them".”
So that's all right then.
Manchester NHS developments of the now:
Four Greater Manchester hospitals -- North Manchester General Hospital, Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital, Wythenshawe Hospital and the former Booth Hall Children's Hospital in Blackley -- are believed to have been sullied by their links with Sir J, according to a written ministerial statement given in Parliament by Health Secretary the Rt Hon Jeremy Cunt MP.
Mr Cunt said: "The Metropolitan Police Service has completed its document review and transferred various material concerning Jimmy Savile and the NHS to the Department of Health."
Some of the allegations in relation to the four Manchester hospitals date back around 50 years.
- The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, which runs North Manchester General, said: "We have been passed information by the Department of Health which relates to a single allegation about an event that happened between 40 and 45 years ago at North Manchester General Hospital."
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, on behalf of the former Booth Hall Hospital, said: “We can confirm that we have been passed information by the Department of Health which names Booth Hall Hospital as one of the hospitals to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile [...] It relates to a single allegation about an event that happened in the 1960s."
- The University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust (UHSM), which runs Wythenshawe Hospital, said: "UHSM can confirm that it has been passed information by the Department of Health regarding Jimmy Savile, which names Wythenshawe Hospital, for investigation."
- Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMWMH), which runs Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital, said: “ GMWMH can confirm that it has been passed information by the Department of Health regarding Jimmy Savile, which names the Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital, for investigation."
(BTW - GMP investigation: Savile chauffeur #4 ... and two others)
Sir Jim's ex-flatmate, support DJ and and chauffeur #4, Ray Teret (72) denies that he committed a string of sexual offences against a number of girls, a court heard on 15 November 2013.
Teret (who got six months' chokey in March 1999 for statutory rape after wooing and then fucking a 15-year-old schoolgirl) is accused of a total 32 offences involving 14 youngsters and a 17-year-old:
- 15 counts of rape of a female under 16
- One count of (adult) rape
- One count of attempted rape of a female under 16
- Six counts of indecent assault of a female under 16
- Three counts of indecent assault of a female under 14
- One count of gross indecency with a child under 13.
- Two counts of conspiracy to rape a girl under 16
- One count of possession of extreme pornography
- One count of possession of prohibited images and
- One count of possession of an indecent image of a child.
As Teret explained on a radio show recorded soon after Jimmy’s death: "I actually spent so much time with Jim in the early days that he told me how to live, how to think, how to be.’
I bet he did.
Catholic sex-fiend Jammy Jimmy referred to him religiously as ‘My son’, to which Teret dutifully responded by calling him ‘Father’.
Fittingly, it's now confession time, my son.
Two other men appeared in the dock alongside Teret after being charged as part of the same investigation.
- William Harper, 65, of Ash Grove, Stretford, is charged with conspiracy to rape a girl under 16 and the attempted rape of a female under the age of 16
- Alan Ledger, 62, of Normans Place, Altrincham, is charged with indecent assault of a female under 16 and aiding and abetting the rape of a female under 16.
The dashing duo will also be entering "Not Guilty" pleas, the court heard.
All three were granted bail by Judge Peter Lakin, to reappear on 17 April 2014.
Teret is due back in court 6 October 2014. In the meantime, why not drop by his website? The biography page seems to be blank for some reason. Why not send him an email? But try to resist his invitation to 'click on the banana'...
8 October 2014: Teret appears in court, jury hears how he and JS raped a 15 year old, afterward telling her that she 'should be grateful'.
5 December 2014: GUILTY! Seven rapes and 11 indecent assaults. Quote of the day:
Teret hails from the Manchester suburb of Altrincham, which is where he met JS back in the day, and is also where Altrincham Grammar School for Boys is based, which is by total coincidence where yet another z-list Britfag TV paedo -- ITV's 'weather forecaster' Fred Talbot -- molested lads under his care in the 1970s and 80s. Apparently Fiddlin' Fred had a very warm front blowing in from the channel for five particular boykids to whom he was meant to be teaching biology. Which is sort of what happened, in a way. Anyway, Talbot's on trial at the time of writing (Jan 15) charged with 11 sexual offnonces.
Friday 13 February 2015: GUILTY! (Unlucky for some, eh?).
As he was led away, the Judge informed him that he could expect some nasty showers in the immediate future.
... or is it?
So: In Conclusion...
In conclusion, Sir Jimmy Saville lived the dream of every pædophile. He molested children day in, day out, for decades, and -- thanks to carefully-groomed friends in high places, amenable coppers, a network of fellow paeds and high-level Establishment connections -- he got away with it, lulzy attempts to desecrate his grave notwithstanding.
And the moral of this story?
Sorry, no morals were involved at any stage.
The Rogue's Gallery
Goodnight, sweet prince
|Jim||About missing Pics|
|All the muck that's fit to rake!||About missing Pics|
|Rustling Jimmy...||About missing Pics|
- Cyril Smith
- Satanic Ritual Abuse
- BBC - Jimmy's former employers who tried and failed to hush up his kiddie fiddling ways.
- Gary Glitter - Jimmy's BFF and fellow small bean regarder.
- Jim Davidson - Who definitely was not, and we want to make that absolutely clear, WAS NOT involved at all. We only mention him so that everybody knows just how NOT involved Jim Davidson was in the whole thing, you guys, for cereal. Oh wait, actually, scratch that, yeah, he TOTALLY WAS actually.
- Chris Morris - Once falsely declared that Savile was dead... for the lulz. Later, ironically, went on to make a comedy special all about people like Jimmy Savile.
- Fergie Olver - A creepy Canadian game show host that preyed on young girls on his show.
- Jerry Sandusky - The Americunts' equivalent of Jimmy Savile, only not as epic.
- Jonathan King - The fag version of Jimmy Savile.
- The Chuckle Brothers - What did they know?
You are now leaving the Truthzone - Have a nice day
- • Unofficial: All things Savile™
- Justice for Jimmy Savile • Mental blogger in denial, comments are open - go get 'im.
- Louis Theroux on Savile's death. • Blog: Oct 29 2011
- British Parliamentary 'Early Day Motion' submitted for debate in the House of Commons. • Official Site: 31 Oct 2011
- David Icke on Savile's death. • Official Site: 2 Nov 2011
- TV star took my virginity when I was 15... then he charmed my mum and dad. • The Mirror: 7 Oct 2012
- Washed up old dinosaur band, Status Quo, suddenly announce that they were suspicious of Savile all along. • Gigwise: 29 Oct 2012
- Jimmy Savile's Broadmoor role came with a bedroom and keys. • The Guardian: 12 Oct 2012
- BBC News Profile: Jimmy Savile • BBC News: 18 Oct 2012
- Kerry Katona: traumatised by Jimmy Savile looking at her 'in a pervy way'. • The Guardian: 18 Oct 2012
- Jimmy Savile scandal: How the BBC tied itself in knots. • The Telegraph: 21 Oct 2012
- Paul Gambaccini 'aware of accusations' linking Jimmy Savile to necrophilia. • The Independent: 24 Oct 2012
- Jimmy Savile 'was part of Satanic ring' • Express: 13 January 2013, relying on this completely trustworthy source
- Jimmy Savile: Number of victims reaches 300, police say. • BBC News: 25 Oct 2012
- Madame Tussauds melts Jimmy Savile waxwork: Hitler and Michael Jackson stay. • Anorak: 25 Oct 2012
- The Beatles thought Jimmy Savile was up to something says McCartney. • Gigwise: 23rd Nov 2012
- Jimmy Savile: Catholic Church bid to remove papal knighthood. • BBC News: 27 Oct 2012
- Savile scandal: how the BBC has failed during a month of crisis. • The Guardian: 27 Oct 2012
- Jimmy Savile ruled Paedophile Ring. • The Express: 28 Oct 2012
- Gary Glitter bailed on suspicion of sex offences by Savile investigation police. • The Independent: 28 Oct 2012
- Freddie Starr rammed reporter's car with his Audi. • PressGazette: 31 Oct 2012
- Freddie Starr returns for further questioning in Jimmy Savile investigation. • The Independent: 02 Nov 2012
- DLT gets nicked. • The Mirror: 16 Nov 2012
- CBeebies apologizes for Tweenies Savile spoof. • BBC News: 20 Jan 2013
- Rolf Harris arrest lifts lid on Fleet Street's open secret. • The Guardian: 19 Apr 2013
- Freddie Star rearrested. • BBC News: 24 Apr 2013
- "Sinister Jimmy Savile board game discovered"• Birmingham Mail, April 2014
Jimmy Savile is part of a series on
Jimmy Savile is part of a series on
Visit the Television Portal for complete coverage.
Jimmy Savile is part of the kiddie-sex scandal...
Jim'll Fix It!
| Jimmy Savile|
is part of a series on
|Featured article November 9 & 10, 2012|
| Preceded by|
|Jimmy Savile|| Succeeded by|