Donate to ED • Donors • Advertise on ED
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Legos is a Danish company founded at least 100 years ago whose sole purpose is to create cheap, plastic "bricks", toys and figurines, and sell them to children under the age of 3 in hopes of choking them. In contrast, Legos are also made of win in the sense that you can build pretty much any fucking thing your special mind can come up with, like a town, a boat, or even a gigantic dong. This combination of win and fail suits pretty much any ADD ridden faggot (see: Blunty3000) or 6-year-old boy in hopes of finding something semi-meaningful to do with their pathetic lives.
Not only are they notorious for killing small children, but Legos have also gathered a surprisingly (and disturbingly) large fanbase over the years, mostly from butthurt fanboy who should've grown out of lego by the fifth grade but instead have continued on through their thirties. What makes Legos so irresistible to the fanboy's delight? Is it their complex shapes or their ability to be made into ANYTHING at all? Noone will ever know, but it is known that whoever plays with these is a self-hating retard who needs serious halp over this sick obsession.
Common Uses For Legos
Here is a compiled list of uses for legos:
- RAGE-ing when you can't find that last piece for your shitty model
- Making replicas of everything
- Choking to death
- Spending way to much money on a piece of shit
- Keeping your virginity intact.
Why Legos Is Fail
Sadly, like all good things, there are people who take everything too seriously. Lego fanboys, typically in their 20's to 40's, create "films" starring the lego figures they got back in 2nd grade and never got unattached from. These films consist of crappy parodies of blockbuster movies or videogames, or something that's been done a thousand times and is thus unoriginal. Legos fanboys are ever so present on the internet, complaining about how Lego models aren't as good as they used to be and that they should make more "mature" Legos for grown-ups now. Here are some examples of their faggotry:
Previous Video | Next Video
Legos Has Gone Full Furfag
Part of their 2013 failup, The Legos Group is introducing yet another overdone, overly cliche, overreaching theme called "Legends Of Chima". Where as recent themes have introduced snake people, classic monsters and even animu characters, this new theme rapes right on out of the subtletly and goes straight to FULL FURFAG! Never...never go full furfag...
On an unrelated note chima was created last thursday after the failed thundercats reboot bailed its ass and left lego with a bunch of unused leftovers resulting in a long lasting and more profitable franchise then whatever the fuck thundercats ever hoped to achieve.
|Legos Gallery||About missing Pics|
How To Troll Legos Fans
- Say that Legos is a knock-off of MegaBlocks
- Tell them that Legos City is too juniorized
- Say Bionicle fucking owns all other themes-lying is the best form of trolling.
- Claim that the modern versions of Pirates and Space are the tits and the "classic" versions suck cock
- No matter what it looks like, say their model needs to be MOAR custom.
- Say that Legos is nothing but real life pixels.
- Tell them Legos Island 2 is better than Legos Island 1, or vice versa.
- Say something bad about their dead demigod James Jessiman.
- Tell them that Legos may release Twilight sets soon
- If you see them often, like if they are a friend of yours, take a small piece off one of their sets on display each time when they aren't looking
- Whenever they say "Lego" correct them by saying it's, "Legos".
- Tell them they're PLAYING with Legos not BUILDING with Legos.
- Ask them why they like PLAYING with a children's toy.
- Say Hero Factory was the ultimate downfall to the glory that was Bionicle.
- Shit nobody cares about
- 13 year old boy
- Official Legos site
- Legos Club site
- Legos Club YouTube channel
- Sudan boycotts Legos in news of Muhammed drawings
- Lego is serious business
- Lego is still serious business
- Your typical crappy fansite
- Another crappy fansite. Surprisingly troll-free.
- Official Legos reporter
- Sell your Legos for Jew golds!
| Lego is part of a series on Dying Alone