Megaphone Desktop Tool
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
|Obviously, the Megaphone Desktop Tool is made of hebe and FAIL or this page would have moar page views.|
Basically, the Tool works just like any other desktop popup virus. Check it out:
- You get an urgent email from the Jews asking you to "support Israel."
- You click the link, and the Tool is downloaded straight to your system32 folder.
- Every time there's an online poll about Israel, the Tool pops up, opens your web browser, and automatically votes pro-Jew.
- Jews profit!
Importantly, the Israeli Foreign Ministry supports the Tool. It's always good to know that you have OFFICIAL APPROVAL when you're a Jew patsy. Ironically, even though the Tool reminds you to "Voice your opinion" on its popups, it always automatically votes the way the Israeli Foreign Ministry commands it to. It's probably just as well, considering you aren't capable of forming your own opinion anyhow.
Being the Jews they are, the creators of the Tool formed an actual company, "Collactive," to sell the tools to other people for their hivemind control activities. An opportunity to profit never escapes a Jew. Collactive was founded using cash from such Jews as Don Valentine, Roelof Botha (the CFO of PayPal and a board member of Meebo), and Michael Moritz (former board member of Google).
Excellently, the Lebanese did a troll on the Jews by hacking the Tool to vote against Israel.
- TOW Fansite
- Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) The virus lab.
- The virus carriers:
- Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers
- Ten Tips For Dealing With GIYUS
Megaphone Desktop Tool is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.