How to Mirror Kiss
- Get into the mindset that you're super sexy, even if you're lying to yourself (that's alright, you do that ninety percent of the time anyways), and pile on all your poseur scenester makeup and jingly pink things.
- Find a big ole mirror. It has to cover, like, your wall. If you don't have one of these, you're screwed.
- Smack yourself in the face really hard. It's, uh, for that innocent stare you want when you're looking sideways at the camera.
- Repeat step 3. Again and again.
- If you're still concious, you might as well smash your $500 digital camera at this point because nobody wants to see any more of those retarded gay-ass hipster mirror-fetish poses littering the Interweb.
- Repeat step 3.
A mirror kiss can be considered a pose or a camera angle, it doesn't matter since it's ingredigay. They're used by scenesters to show off how cool they are to pull off a great feat like holding a camera in one hand and partially side-glancing it while still looking sexy. If you consider trying to devour your own reflection sexy. And it's used by weirdos obsessed with their own reflections. It's also used by emos who can't use the timer function and are bored with just taking a picture of their reflection holding a camera. Fuck cameras-in-the-picture pictures. Those are out of style.
As a precaution, mirror kisses should NOT be used by anyone who is the least bit fat, or ugly, or scene, or gay, or just anybody. Don't take any of these pictures at all. I'm sick of seeing them on every MySpace in the history of ever. It's not original. It's not sexy. It just makes you look like a fucktard licking a mirror.