My mom just died
Also known as "my grandmother just died" or "my dad just died."
On teh internets, saying "My mom just died" is a classic attempt by the defending user at disrupting the lulz on any troll-ridden thread. It is used as a last resort, when the user is trying to garner both sympathy and righteous indignation. Much drama is often the result of this announcement, usually bringing an array of white knights to the rescue.
Needless to say, the defending user is usually full of shit.
Such an exchange would go something like this:
- John: You're a dumb slut.
- Jane: My mom just died! :( ;(
How to Counter this
- "That explains why she didn't move at all last night."
- Similarly, you could say "that explains why she didn't kiss me when I finished."
- "I know, I killed her."
- "Where's her grave? I have some unfinished business."