Neknominate (also known as Neck and Nominate, Neknomination or Neck Nomination) is an online drinking game where the main participants are 16-year-old female honkies and guys trying to look cool while impressing their white trash friends. The videos are mainly uploaded to Facebook, often their friends can be heard giggling and cheering on participants. Like everything else that is lame, this game originated from Australia. Neknomination also gives Australians a reason to drink on weekdays, a definite sign of alcoholism.
These are the rules of neknomination, simple enough to comprehend for even the most useless waste of human flesh:
- The drink must be alcoholic.
- The drink must be consumed in a single gulp.
- A video must be uploaded to the internets, preferably on Facebook so parents can be proud of the angel they raised.
- You must nominate two or three persons, if they do not complete the challenge they owe you more alcohol. Hopefully enough for you to kill yourself with it.
Taking it to the next level
Some people have been inspired to switch it up a bit and take neknomination to the next level, in hopes of getting even more attention. This has resulted in numerous deaths, causing the media in several countries to warn about the dangers of the game. Naturally, this has encouraged people to continue nominating each other.
—Friend of Isaac Richardson
How to be a dumb fuck
- Neknomination: Horrified mum shames son by posting shocking Facebook picture of him unconscious and covered in vomit
- Swedish guy fucking a Swedish chick while doing the Neknomination
- What is NekNomination? All you need to know about the Facebook drinking game
- Two die as Neknominate deadly drinking craze takes off in Ireland
is part of a series on
[Go Live One]
Neknominate is part of a series on
Visit the Social Media Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article March 6th & 7th, 2014|
George Zimmerman's Big Game Hunter
Haribo® Sugarless Gummy Bears