Nest Of Vipers
Since 1591, unpleasant individuals have been referred to as "Vipers" as it was England's only poisonous snake. A Nest Of Vipers refers to running headlong into a dangerous situation, tragically oblivious to one's peril.
New users are typically unaware of what a wretched hive of scum and villainy the internet is. You should expect putting your foot into a nest of vipers to be a weekly occurrence until you start to lurk moar.
- Read ED.
- Note with interest that Mudkips are a chan meme.
- Wade into 4chan /b/ blaring "HAY GAIZ I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ"
- Possible b&
Other Ways To Disturb A Nest Of Vipers
- Gatecrashing EDchat and picking a fight with the sysops
- Begging for ops. Anywhere. Ever.
- Requesting others to be your personal army
- Assuming that you can get away with discussing anime on an anime message board
- Thinking that Anonymous will be impressed by your claims that you are "Part of the Chan Scene"
- Trying to take Anon's toys away
- Join Mumsnet
Oblivious Does Not Forgive
- Alex cockmongler.jpg
Alex. Decided that Anon was going to help him fuck a loli and then ruin her life. Wait, wut?
|Nest Of Vipers
is part of a series on
LERNIN 2 INTERNET
Aspierations • BLANKING IN PROGRESS • Charming Naïveté • Delete fucking everything • DOIN IT RONG • Edginess • Failing it • Internet tough guy • Kids on the internet • Legal action • Liberalism • Mental illness • Mod Sass • Skript kiddies • Sob Stories • Trolls • Unrealistic Expectations • Unwarranted Self-Importance • Waaaambulance