|This person has Assburgers Syndrome, |
so you can't say anything bad! :-(
Be aware of that, you insensitive fuck.
|This person is an Enterbot which means he is a loser crybaby :-(|
Be aware of that, you mindless hater.
PhantomStrider (Powerword: Joshua Strider) is an Unfunny, autistic, talentless, 25 year old Australian edgelord, Enterbot and manchild who specializes in making shit, repetitive, unoriginal countdown videos - all involving cartoons which everybody knows about. His videos can accurately be described as merely regurgitating the same opinions as other various and much better cartoon reviewers. Yet, regardless of his creative bankruptcy, his circlejerking fans consume this garbage like cereal in the morning, and the fact that this sperg has earned 250K subscribers is mind-boggling. It's also suprising that Clay Claymore hasn't torn him a new one yet.
His content in a nutshell
99.9% of Strider’s content are boring, unoriginal countdown videos, with only one fandub of some shit anime which nobody remembers. His videos are complete with retarded thumbnails, as well as cringe-inducing acting and jokes. His countdown choices mostly consist of children’s media for which he is far out of the target demographic, which everybody he knows likes/dislikes. Yet, he fails to do research, and puts animation that doesn't even fit the criteria he put.
His cartoon and moral faggotry is apparent in each of these videos. For the most part, Strider's “criticisms” revolve around a cartoon having “too much grossout” and “mean-spiritedness”, and he is not above sperging the fuck out over shit such as Steven Universe and Zootopia for it’s “deep morals” and “progressive themes”, most likely as an attempt to flock along with the current epidemic of SJWs and Tumblrinas.
His overall attitude and sperginess makes him instantly comparable to TheMysteriousMrEnter, another animation-obsessed sperg, who PhantomStrider, despite being in denial not knowing about him, is the main source of his video material. Both of which share the exact same opinions on various cartoons (ex. Modern Spongebob, King of the Hill, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Family Guy, etc.), and judging from the absence of pre-1990s animation in their "reviews", both of which are uncultured swines who know about as much about animation history as A-Log knows about standup comedy.
So, in a nutshell, PhantomStrider is just your run-of-the-mill cartoon sperg who has somehow gained a large following.
He even has his own Wikia!
On 19 April 2016, for whatever baffling reason, Strider felt the need to publish his own wikia, most likely to fuel his delusions that he’s successful enough to be displayed everywhere on social media so that each one of his circlejerking fans can munch his Australian cock, even though anybody else outside of the cartoon community couldn’t give two shits about who this sperg is or how he rose to fame, as he’s nothing more than a basement-dwelling shit.
Stuff He's reviewed
- Kids Shows: LITERALLY watched shows that are meant for preschoolers, and tried to rip them an new one.
- Nickelodeon: Big surprise! A manchild ranting about Nick. He's talked about episodes of Modern Spongebob (big whoop) and their low quality kidcoms that aren't even worth mentioning.
- Cartoon Network: Just like his i̶d̶o̶l̶ senpai Mrenter, he hates Teen Titans Go and the 2016 Powerpuff Girls with a burning passion. Also counts frickin' Adult Swim shows on his list.
- Disney: Just like every other cartoon reviewer, it's mandatory for him to talk about Disney. He'll go on and on about how good it looks, the morals and characters, etc., as long as it was made after he was born.
- TheMysteriousMrEnter, his senpai and main inspiration.
- Steven Universe
- Gravity Falls
- Rick and Morty
- South Park, has an OC avatar based on it.
- Disney: Will cream his pants to anything they made, as long as it was released after the 1980s and isn't Cars-related.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Channel Awesome
- His very own wikia.
-  LiveStider, his Gaming channel where he forces his brother to play while also uploading cartoon list that should have been on his main channel.
|PhantomStrider8 is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|