Donate to ED • Donors • Advertise on ED
Port Arthur massacre
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
|This article needs moar pix and narrative.|
You can help by .
|Born||May, 7, 1967|
|Highscore||Killed 35, Injured 17|
|Style||FPS, Single Player|
|An Hero||No (Captured)|
|Status||V& for 1,035 years|
|Rank|| 3rd Place |
1st: Sir Anders Behring Breivik
2nd: Woo Bum-kon
4th: Cho Seung-Hui 14th: Tim Kretschmer
17th: Nidal Malik Hasan
The Port Arthur massacre is Australia's staged, lame-ass version of 9/11, with only 35 people dying, and they actually caught someone doing it. It has, however, produced more conspiracy theories than 9/11, JFK, the Iraq wars and Elvis Presley combined, although none of these have made it to reliable fact center Wikipedia.
About Martin Bryant who ASIO says did PA
- IQ of 66, putting him at an impressively low 1.17th percentile. While still able to function independently in society, he received the nickname Stupid Marty.
- Made lewd comments to almost any female. Loved pr0n and was obsessed with bestiality. Frequently hired prostitutes. Creepy.
- Enjoyed violent films, his favorite being Child's Play II.
- Inherited approximately $500,000 after the suicide of his father and the death of Helen Harvey, killed in a convenient car accident with Marty in the back seat.
- Had no significant firearms experience, but owned 200 teddy bears: further proof that furries are gun-toting psychopaths in training.
- The Port Arthur Massacre sparked gun reform in Australia, though none was really needed. Tasmania in particular, where this massacre occurred, sported a very low murder rate, in which guns involved only a fraction.
- A New South Wales police report indicates that 29 shots were fired at the Broad Arrow, 19 ending as fatal head shots, 1 other fatal shot, and 12 wounded. In about 90 seconds. Some argue that an inexperienced aspie could not fire with such accuracy, but they are fucking Jew and not to be trusted.
- Bryant's AR-15 was found with an exploded cartridge in the chamber, exploded with a force not normally seen for a bullet of this calibre. If this had occurred while the weapon was being held, severe injury would have resulted to the operator - amputation, burns, firearms discharge residue or Scientology. At time of arrest, Bryant was burned from the fire at Seascape Cottage, but his hands were uninjured. It's impossible that the cartridge exploded due to the gun being in a house that was on fire because anybody who has played Call of Duty has noticed that fire does not harm bullets.
- Has made
fourSIX suicide attempts while in prison.
- Currently enjoying a healthy sex life at Risdon Prison.
- Lyndon LaRouche publication EIR asserts that Bryant was a "patsy" brainwashed by the Tavistock Institute.
- 7 May 1967 Martin Bryant born.
- 1984 Severely burned in fireworks accident, requiring weeks of hospitalization.
- Dec 1987 "There will never be uniform gun laws in Australia until there is a massacre in Tasmania." Barry Unsworth, New South Wales Labour Premiere, spoken at a special meeting in Hobart. Reported by the Sun Herald edition of 5 May 1996.
- 16 Aug 1993 Father, Maurice Bryant, commits suicide at family farm, Copping. Maurice weighted himself with his son's diving weights and submerged himself.
- 9 Mar 1994 Drysdale's firearm is destroyed by the Australian government, according to records.
- 1995 Loses his luggage at the airport. Police recover the luggage and return it to him, minus four seized bestiality videos.
- 28 Apr 1996 After openly lamenting the dearth of Japanese tourists, Martin Bryant opens fire with an AR-15 (serial number SP128807) at the Broad Arrow Cafe in Port Arthur, Tasmania, killing 35 and wounding 18.
- 28 Apr 1996 At 8PM, police take Carleen Bryant, Martin's mother, to police headquarters.
- 29 Apr 1996 Bryant surrenders to police, his clothes on fire.
- 23 Jun 1996 Report on the front page of Australia's Sunday Telegraph indicates that the AR-15 used is a gun that was turned into the Victoria government by collector Bill Drysdale in February 1993, during an amnesty. He was compensated AU$1700 for the firearm.
- 4 Jul 1996 Police interrogation:
POLICE: Did you ever practice shooting from the hip? BRYANT: No Never. POLICE: Did you get pretty accurate? BRYANT: No Not really.
- 30 Sep 1996 Bryant pleads not guilty to 72 counts.
- 7 Nov 1996 Trial begins.
- 22 Dec 2000 Stabbing attack on Bryant at Risdon Prison. This is described as a suicide attempt.
- 5 Jul 2003 Another inmate sprays cleaning solution in Bryant's eyes. He is evacuated to Royal Hobart Hospital for treatment.
- A 1/2 hr. before the incident, the area's two policemen receive an anonymous call on a drug stash, and drive 25 miles to Saltwater River.
- Police initially reported that there were two gunmen at Seascape.
- The massacre and the shooter had a military appearance. The shooter did 20 head shots in a short time, shooting from the hip - he reloaded his second magazine with one round left.
- The recovered guns were an American AR-15 and a Belgian FN-FAL, both of which had sustained significant, inexplicable damage to barrels, breech, and receiver that rendered them impossible to match with the weapons used in the shooting.
- Witnesses couldn't identify the shooter.
- Jim Laycock, co-owner of the Port Arthur Motel, knew Bryant for 15 years and said it wasn't him.
Mossad gun-destroying technique
- Put a Hot Load explosive round into the AR-15, which blows up the barrel, bolt, firing pin, extractor, and riflings. This is often used when professionals want to destroy ballistic evidence.
- Basically you take an empty cartridge, take a hotter powder, and fill it to the brim (lulz). The cartridge is too much for the gun; it explodes and wrecks the mechanisms.
Did Bryant have the reloading equipment needed?
Or it could just be that if you leave a loaded gun in a burning house the round inside might explode!?!
How to troll a Tasmanian
Q: What do Port Arthur and Antarctica have in common?
A: Both are minus 35.
Q: What's the fastest way to get to Antarctica?
A: Shoot through Port Arthur.