Focusing on God, family and nation and, uh... social care... and stuff...
Hey! Why can I feel my clone's boner in my ass?
Rightpedia / RightWiki (
right.orain.org, right.mwzip.com, en.rightpedia.info) is a confused attempt by Eleonóra Dubiczki (Fiala) and other creepy, basement-dwelling neckbeards banned by the neo-nazi site Metapedia to build a purer, stronger, and eternal online Reich. Its logo is the Leonardo da Vinci's Vitruvian Man. Why, you ask, the Vitruvian Man? Perhaps it's because it represents an ideal that Eurofags used to try to achieve before moral and physical degeneracy was made fashionable by the French. Too cheap and lazy to purchase their own domain or real web hosting and hoping to outwit the world-wide Zionist-Mason conspiracy, the hillbillies at Rightpedia dumped their site content on the Orain.org wiki farm, which was paid for via donations to Orain.org by kind-hearted Internet philanthropists who probably didn't know about half the wikis Orain is hosting; thus, avoiding all the hosting and financial hardships that ED's operators overcame through e-begging and ads. After Orain's demise, Rightpedia moved to mwzip.com, and after being booted from mwzip.com, to GoDaddy.
- Eleonóra Dubiczki (a.k.a. Fiala1, Hu1, snuki135 and eleonora46) – The founder and owner of Rightpedia. Fiala1 requested Rightpedia's creation after being desysopped and later banned from Metapedia. Fiala1 was also the operator behind Rightpedia's Radmin and Ladmin bots.
- Mussert (Galileo at Metapedia) – desyopped and banned from Metapedia. . As with Fiala1, Mussert was
- Mikemikev – Unlike Fiala1, Mussert, and A Wyatt Man Mikemikev was desyopped and banned from Metapedia long before the events of November / December 2014.
- A Wyatt Mann (also BjornStronginthearm at Stormfront) – Yet another former Metapedia sysop who was later blocked. BjornStronginthearm is Rightpedia's most open-minded user with an interest in Bob Lazar and Element 115, psychics and secret government experiments, ancient astronaut theory, and ghosts. It turns out that he is KimboSlice, (a.k.a Wyatt) - a notable EDiot.
- KimmoA / Upplysning – Le raison d'etre.
- Michaeldsuarez – Alleged troll who frustrated two of Rightpedia's attempts to find a home after Orain's demise: , .
- Atlantid – A Metapedia / Rightpedia opponent who can't stop thinking about Mikemikev. Atlantid impersonated former Metapedia sysop Julius_A in . Atlantid only created two Julius_A-esque, Traditional Catholicism-related articles before becoming compelled to try to have Mikemikev banned, which . Later, Atlantid frustrated Rightpedia's attempt to find a home at Mizaheze.org. After Rightpedia moved to GoDaddy, Atlantid engaged in a vandalism and sockpuppetry spree that resulted in Fiala disabling open registration, eliminating Rightpedia's chief advantage over Metapedia.
The debate ended withand .
An Orain staff member tells the nazis Taking Down ED is pointless
After, Orain Staff member Arcane told them:
- Fucking with ED is goddamn stupid, don't try to troll them, it only means they've won.
- Writing shitty attack articles is goddamned stupid and will get them booted off Orain.
- If they want to be be taken seriously as an encyclopedia, quit the ad hominem.
- What does and doesn't constitute libel in language a retard could understand.
Orain's demise and brief move to MW Zip
On September 16, 2015, redirected to PornHub along with the rest of Orain., and Rightpedia was brought down and
On September 25th, Fiala at Miraheze.org. Like Orain, Miraheze offered free hosting. Miraheze dallied in dilivering a response, so on the 28th, Fiala created a wiki at right.mwzip.com instead. On the next day, a Miraheze staff member told Fiala that they were hesitant to grant his request, and on the same day, Wyatt was annoyed at Mirzaheze's Asirra-esque reCAPTCHA and urged Fiala to walk away from Miraheze and use paid hosting instead (, ). On the 30th, Fiala, Mussert, and their bots began work at right.mwzip.com.
However, Fiala persisted in defending himself and Rightpedia, despite there being no stakes at Miraheze with their MW Zip wiki then in operation. Perhaps lolcow Fiala likes being milked, and he delivered: by October 3rd, religious nutcase Fiala began accusing his opponents of being the Devil, and on the 4th, Miraheze's owner told Fiala that he rejected his request.
On October 3rd, . Things seemed good, but Fiala made a massive strategic error: mwzip.com is ad-supported, meaning that Rightpedia could be easily be brought down by complaints, which .
On October 10, 2015, Fiala purchased hosting from GoDaddy. He installed MediaWiki, but . For days, , and instead of simply installing the required extensions, on October 15th, they deleted everything, even though they had restored all their articles and categories, and reinstalled MediaWiki with the required extensions. On the very next day, for unknown reasons, and .
On the 17th, Fiala and co. began restoring their temples, but they couldn't even do them without. First, . Then, . Then, .
On the 20th, they began restoring their articles,.
On CloudFlare's help in hiding Rightpedia's host, but the fact that GoDaddy is serving as Rightpedia's host is already on record. You were a month too late, Fiala. You should've purchased CloudFlare on Day 1, not Month 2., Fiala purchased
On November 13th, Fiala / snuki146 announced Rightpedia.info at Stormfront, but the announcement apparently fell on deaf ears. There hasn't been a new account .
, Fiala and co. pretty much completed restoring everything, although they went the extra mile by . They also , and even .
Nevertheless, they still made a fatal error: They purchased hosting from GoDaddy. If they had done some research, they would've known that GoDaddy has a habit of taking down anti-Semitic content:
The Anti-Defamation League even provides resources on contacting GoDaddy about anti-Semitism. Chances are good that GoDaddy will shut Rightpedia down and terminate Fiala's account.
Yet another restoration
On December 22, 2015, Fiala deleted to delete and restore everything yet again, infuriating Wyatt / KimboSlice:
"By November 19th, Fiala and co. pretty much completed restoring everything". Firstly, the promise of being backed up every 24 hours was a lie. It's more like 6 months. One guy who claimed to have backups a month old including backups of image text, category text, template text, rightpedia namespace text, rightwiki namespace text, and all the non-article namespaces dissapeared and anything except article namespace is lost because Fiala never backs it up. Take Wikipedia's category tree, what if all the text in that was just gone? Categories would be a mess and that's what it is on Rightpedia. Copyright information on images is gone. Fiala deletes the entire site and reinstalls FOR FUN every month, despite begging and begging her not to. There was both begging on the site including the front page of the site replaced with begging her not to and emails for days and Fiala ignored this and deleted and reinstalled it. She did not back up the English site at all before destroying a month of work. She did however back up the Hungarian site as I noticed stuff done on the main page of the English site in October, she copied to the Hungarian and it was saved. Fiala doesn't know how to use basic FTP to fix anything on the site. And she refuses to do a mysqldump despite being tought this painstakingly. Every fucking month, she deletes all of the site. Most people who know about it have left after she deleted all their hard work. KimboSlice 19:20, 22 December 2015 (EST)
Nevertheless, Fiala learned from previous restoration efforts, and completed the importation of articles by December 24th.
On January 9, 2016, Wyatt repeated his frustrations on "Talk:Main_Page".
|Rightpedia is part of a series on National Socialists|
Click topics to expand
卐 卐 卐