The Internet is serious business
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Disambiguation: SRS may also refer to Shit Reddit Says
The Internet Is Serious Business is a phrase used to remind those who have just been successfully trolled that being mocked on the Internet is, in fact, the end of the world. Common variations include, Internet... Serious Fucking Business, The Internet: Serious Business, Internet = Srs Business, SRS BIZNS and even just INTERNET!! Plural: The Internets Are Serious Businesses. The phrase is often used as the text of an image macro or to highlight the complexity of a heated debate in an internet forum.
INTERNETS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
|Click on one of the below categories to view its content
Jameth • Summmer '05 • 1/14/2006 • Navy Guy! • Trucker Business • Tracy v.s. UK • Jake Brahm
SERIOUS FUCKING VIDEOS
Previous Video | Next Video
SERIOUS FUCKING IMAGERY
|SERIOUS GALLERY IS SERIOUS||About missing Pics|
VARIOUS OTHER SERIOUS FUCKING SHIT
It has been recently discovered that other shit is serious business too.
- Cars and censorship
- Mario Party
- Patrick Hamm, or so the article says.
- Sonic's eye color
- Video game voice-acting
- Thinking people give a shit about Japanese Cartoons made in the 20th Century
- Making poorly made Mugen characters and hoping that it would get good reviews.
- LOL INTERNET
- Anti-Encyclopedia Dramatica.com
- The Internets
- Girl Drama
- Serious Cat
- Why So Serious?
- Colony Drop
- THE serious forum
- INTERNETS. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Official website of the Internetbandwidth owned, archive here
- The most Serious of Internet Business
- Serious motherfucking yiffy business
- Srs forum debate between some drama whores and some 9/11 conspiracy theorists
- An internetting forum
- Collection of "Internet is Serious Business" image macros
- Attorney At LoL
- INTERNET-SRS.BIZ: Last Measure is serious fucking business
- internet serious business
- "Level 9" (wiki)
- Physics discussions - serious business
- Fun bag full of legal threats at the Pirate Bay
- IRL American Internet police
- Seriously Serious Buisness Seriously - Serious Business
- Wikipedia article on Serious Business
|The Internet is serious business|
is part of a series on serious business
Free Speech • Identity theft • Irony • Internet asshole • Internet Celebrities • Internet disease • Internet drama • Internet humanitarians • Internet Law • Internet lawyer • Internet stalking • Internet tough guy • Internet Vigilante Group • Operation Falcon Punch • Swatting • World Wide Web Consortium
People & Organizations
Alan Turing • Casey Serin • David Hockey • Dear Cis People • Doxbin • Fast Eddie • Grace Saunders • Hallcats Squadron • Kittens • Maja Schmidt • Missy • Niggest Crook Force • Psychopath • Vloggerheads • WEB SHERIFF
| The Internet is serious business|
is part of a series on
Taking Down ED
The Internet is serious business is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article July 21, 2009|
| Preceded by|
|The Internet is serious business|| Succeeded by|