I suppose it's time again for another stealthy invasion of the furfag community...once more unto the breach! I wonder if he's got an FA account with any goodies on it. --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 02:18, 14 August 2013 (EDT)
A+ article Likeicare 02:15, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
Apparently I've seriously pissed off all the animal fucker furries with this article... http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/zoophilic/
This one in particular is especially disturbed: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lonewoof/
Check out his "favorites" like the "asking for it" image...tha'fawk is that?!
He even draws pictures of his FERAL fursona RAPING other animals! ಠ_ಠ
Apparently furries in general just let these types run rampant on their sites and in their communities and just "ignore" them out of fear of public rejection/mocking. I mean this is like the equivalent of coming across a picture of a child in diapers on an adult baby site...except in the AB community if you did that you'd be lucky to get out of the forum without a lynch mob going out of their way to try and dox you and report you to every single law enforcement agency on the planet! Furries apparently just "put up" with this sort of sickening depravity though and try to pretend that it's simply not happening even when it's so overly obvious. --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 03:28, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
- I think I'm going to start taking all these overly obvious furry bestiality fucks and plaster their sordid shit all over the general furry article...I think it'll be good motivation for them to start "cleaning up" their sick fuck community. --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 03:40, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
The moar you know!
One thing that puzzles me about this, is how anybody found out about it in the first place? Wouldn't it be hilarious if somewhere on a public forum, Ryan boasted about his exploits? Might be worth checking out the furry sites he cruised around.
Get your anti-furry specs on beforehand though, you might see things you'll wish you'd have never seen, which once seen cannot be unseen! Jazzybellio4912
i agree, theres no way someone this autistic can not go bragging about his sick-fuckery somewhere Likeicare 11:17, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
- I think it was shut down. He did have ~another~ DeviantArt page, where I guess he was openly bragging about it and posting related content...but then basically he got reported in sixty two different directions and the whole thing was dumped. As far as I know that "Bubblegum Husky's Fun Land" is the only thing that was salvaged, but it's possible that there's more. --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 11:44, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
I'm still puzzled. I can see how someone "found out" since he posts descriptions of his exploits all over. But how would the cops collect "enough" to justify an arrest? Even if they got a search warrant, and they found animals on the premises... I don't see how they would have evidence of actual abuse unless
- cat was visibly injured (or they took it to a vet who confirmed that the cat had been raped)
- furfag took photos (stupid)
- furfag actually admitted raping his cat to the police (beyond stupid)
- furfag's posted fantasies about raping his cat (the only pussy he'll ever get) were sufficient grounds to have him arrested/raped/expunged from society.
Which of these? Or was it something else? Anyone know???--Paul Atreides 18:43, 3 September 2013 (EDT)
- Given that he was arrested it's very likely that he took photos (or video) and then shared them with others online. Normally you can't get a warrant for someone's arrest in a case like this unless you have ~really~ damning evidence. If it's just "he said, she said" type stuff it wouldn't hold any legal weight at all and the prosecution would essentially be going out of their way to waste a bunch of money to basically piss all over themselves for nothing. They simply don't bother with cases like this unless they're "open and shut", meaning the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible. --Onideus File:Sig Rainbow Clouds.png 19:14, 3 September 2013 (EDT)
- I guess. Taking pictures/video of a rape in progress sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to do, even for a furfag. I guess, if he were a more intelligent cat rapist, he wouldn't have gotten caught and this wouldn't be on ED. I think I'm going to throw up now. =^.^= --Paul Atreides 19:31, 3 September 2013 (EDT)
- Disgustingly enough, it's actually *VERY* common amongst bestiality fetishist to videotape their sordid shenanigans, although in most cases it's with dogs and no one really cares too much since most dogs are hornballs that will fuck anything not nailed down irregardless of gender, species or sentience. As I recall there's actually an entire YouTube knockoff site specifically ~for~ bestiality videos...I should probably go look it up and do a search on some his user names, see if anything comes up.
- That's what we did a year or so back with this on furry named "Giz Giz", it started off as "furry suicide", where he left a journal message on FA saying he was going to end it all and his way of "going out" was to get in car and speed down the wrong way on the freeway until he collided with a semi...head on. Thankfully the fuckstump only killed himself, although several other people did wind up injured as a result of his incredibly selfish idiocy.
- Anyway, we wound up digging deeper on the guy and that's when we came across all his DOG FUCKING videos he had plastered all over that before mentioned site, which wound up creating a gigantor shit storm of lulz and drama. It was pretty freakin epic.
Moar Good Content
Just found this...
Some moar stuffs to add in a bit (still compiling)...