This is a variation of the "poney fetish" or "pony training", which is a precursor to Bronies that started out in the 90s. They used to misspell it on purpose, as "poney" as a means of identifying/searching each other out online and off. Basically people dress up as horses, are treated like horses, used to pull wagons/carts, that sort of thing. I think it might already have an article, but I can't remember the name of it. It may have been merged in with one of the various MLP pages though. --DemonGod 10:50, 25 May 2016 (EDT)
- The only other instance of the word "Poney" that I could find on this wiki is an old post from Onideus. Incidentally, "Onideus" means "DemonGod", although it's a combination of two different languages (i.e. Japanese and Latin). --JuniusThaddeus 13:00, 25 May 2016 (EDT)
- The "poney" thing is actually from a late night HBO special on "weird fetishes" that aired back in the 90s. It also featured clown fetishists, scissor fetishists and a few others I can't recall.
- TLC's "Strange Addiction" also did a segment on them...
- There's an article on Wikipedia too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay
- They call it "animal roleplay".
- Here's one of their sites: http://clips4sale.com/10984/mistress-athena-bdsm/Cat115-PONYPLAY/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10
- They also use the term "ponyplay" and various others (if you look at the seo tags). --DemonGod 13:13, 25 May 2016 (EDT)
im 12 years old and what is this
Get the page finished up and add some lulzy vids, all that shit, and I'd vouch for it as an AOTN. AlGore 19:13, 26 May 2016 (EDT)
Alright fuck it I'm setting this as the AOTN. AlGore 06:19, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- I missed this message, sorry if it looked like I was ignoring you. Is there some way of being alerted when messages appear on article talk pages?
- Incidentally, there's something weird going on with the lead pic (on the sofa) in the "Victim's testimony" section. It's sort of squashed and compressed vertically. If you have a look at the image page itself, you can clearly see the difference. What gives? Sidecar 10:31, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- sorry bout that, it will normalize shortly. i uploaded a new version of the file without a watermark and it takes the cache a little time to catch up. as for an alert: not on this version of MediaWiki, but you can use the watchlist to view pages you have "watch"ed. :) -hipcrime 11:05, 28 May 2016 (EDT)