This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Sign your talk page comments
SIGN UR COMMENTS, KPLZTHX
- Contrary to standard procedure, please leave your reply here. VX • 23:03, 28 August 2014 (EDT)
I am much part of a larger group which we represent not sure why its so important everyone knows whom I am it really is not relevant at this point in time. I have no hate for ED as a matter in fact those who learned about it recently are finding it to be very informative. Anything I say here will only be used against me however updates are done periodically and I am not making all of them. I am trying to figure out who did though not that it matters I kept it. Do we know one another?