This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
BMO 15:58, 1 June 2015 (EDT)
Don't pipe whole sentences or paragraphs. Shit looks messy as fuck. Pipes should only be about 2-3 words long. Also, don't make useless pipes like this:
[[Main Page|main page]]. — Deceptive13:34, 27 June 2015 (EDT)
So, you write a new article, and then blank it immediately afterwards? I see that you merged some of it with Jeff the Killer. If you want it deleted, tell me. There's a difference between deleting a page, and just flat out blanking it. – Deceptive 15:48, 31 August 2015 (EDT)
Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't realize there was already an article for Jeff. I was halfway done writing mine by the time I realized. I didn't know how to delete it, so I just blanked it. If I fail like that again, I'll be sure leave a message. - Argonz 15:57, 31 August 2015 (EDT)
- The page has been deleted. Also, you can't delete pages. The delete function is disabled for normal users. But if anyone could delete anything at any given time, ED would be total anarchy and it would be easily abused. – Deceptive 16:08, 31 August 2015 (EDT)
I realized that shortly after I tried to delete the article. Thanks. - Argonz 16:18, 31 August 2015 (EDT)
Yo, what's the dealio with the recent deletions? - Zew0 15:13, 13 May 2016 (EDT)
- On the racism page? I thought that the section I deleted was both superfluous and too serious. Judging by your comments on the talk page, I'd say you agree with me on the latter. But I did understand what you said about not talking out so much without putting something in its place. Later, I went back to the article and reworked that section. Take a look.-Argonz 16:17, 13 May 2016 (EDT)