This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
There are some useful links up there if you're worried about how to do things, but as far as being hesitant about doing things, don't worry about it. It's a wiki and anybody can do anything. Worst case scenario it gets reverted pretty much (You probably won't be banned unless you openly attack the site). Also your recent edit is totally 100% kosher and you should not worry. Also if you need to know how to do things don't be afraid to ask. Mike the Great (talk) 22:49, 8 May 2012 (EDT)
Little late for that, dawg
Thanks for the hello and tentative vote of confidence! I actually did all this homework (or am in the process of doing so already). Is it abnormal to read things listed as "important", as things that are important? Also the "show preview" button is full of the win of a thousand correctly formatted changes. Barrabas 23:10, 8 May 2012 (EDT)
- For people who don't know we have Template:Preview to make them look retarded. Also I wasn't linking you at everything because you didn't follow it, it's just a standardized welcome that's convenient to have when you first start editing. Mike the Great (talk) 23:25, 8 May 2012 (EDT)
Bonum translationem mutationes, perseverant eminentem opus. - Mr Jonzz 01:05, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
I recognize enough Latin to be able to respond to this by saying "aw shucks". Honestly, I used a lot of Google, haha. Barrabas 01:10, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
- Quaecumque opera, non est schola test. :D - Mr Jonzz 01:29, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
Latin; 18:14 . . (-9) . . Likeicare (Talk | contribs | rape) (seems good enough to me) [rollback]
--Emperor Likeicare 03:15, 2 April 2014 (EDT)
- Yeah, nagtags are lame IMO. So should you feel that you've improved an article and it is no longer crap, then by all means. I'll have a look to see if I can do anything. You're welcome to contact me and I'll do what I can to help. P.S. I'm not a furry. reply 03:26, 2 April 2014 (EDT)
Dearest autobiography editor
Why thank you, fellow filthy friend, for going over that for me. :> Those duplicate sentences and such were accidentally created after reverting a naughty kitty's vandalism in a single stroke without caring to double check the end result. Vermin
13:46, 5 January 2015 (EST)
I got yer back, bruh! That's an easy one. Just click this link here User:Barrabas/Diogenes of Sinope and start typing in the text box it brings up. When you're done, hit save at the bottom, and from there you'll have a sandbox within your user space to work on.
When you're done, just ask me to move it into main space for you and I will. Best of luck to you with your endeavor. Vermin
14:41, 3 February 2015 (EST)
tytyty--Barrabas 05:40, 4 February 2015 (EST)
- don't forget to fist yourself though --Likeicare 05:59, 4 February 2015 (EST)