User talk:Clint Beastwood
Welcome, Clint Beastwood
This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
TKN Bot 17:20, 12 February 2013 (EST)
Did you know
Thanks I added it! 19:25, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- It kinda worked. I'm back, its just that I tried before by clearing just the cache, and it didn't help, but this time I deleted cache, cookies, ect. all in one go, and it worked. Thanks. Clint Beastwood 17:16, 31 May 2013 (EDT)
You need to REVERSE them.
Put the article LINK first, then the | then the TEXT. Like nyah: [[link|text]]
- Thanks Clint Beastwood 18:30, 29 September 2013 (EDT)
The Fine Bros
|Nice job with The Fine Bros!
Have a Weasel Boy™
We've got a couple articles feature beforehand but hell yeah! Also I couldn't help but notice someone is mastering wiki markup. That's a sexy looking video gallery you got there. Do you want me to ping you the day before The Fine Bros gets featured? reply 14:24, 19 February 2014 (EST)
23:11, 19 February 2014 (EST)
Echoes on Fembusters
Most likely someone had Coincidence Detector on while they were editing the article. It doesn't discriminate between the edit box and published content so if someone is not paying attention they can unknowingly add it 60-something times to an article. Thanks for fixing it. --Mantequilla (talk) 19:53, 17 June 2016 (EDT)
Oh fucking wow Clint Beastwood 22:17, 17 June 2016 (EDT)