This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Colleen 01:49, 1 October 2013 (EDT)
- Oh well, at least it'll be gone in a week. I wonder why I just now got hit up with it, I've been registered with this account for a little bit, but I guess I just started editing with it today, so maybe that's it. Oh well, it's cool, I just wanted an end in sight. Conradrock 00:53, 12 November 2013 (EST)
>Who can I speak with regarding the Tor hosting side of ED? Just curious. I'm trying to get a little bit more involved here because I'm tired of lurking. Yeah. Conradrock 18:07, 18 November 2013 (EST) Not sure what is meant by "Tor hosting side of ED." This site isn't hosted on Tor though I know if you attempt to upload images while using Tor you're in for a surprise. That said jump in, get familiar with wiki and make yourself at home. Interstellar Shipping & Trading Co. 00:23, 19 November 2013 (EST)
- That's an interesting question. My recommendation is that you ask it at the Thizzlehat Junction Center. Let's give it until the end of the week. Should no progress be made then please let me know. Interstellar Shipping & Trading Co. 10:27, 19 November 2013 (EST)
Hello, I'm wondering about whether you received the Email I sent to you on the 12th or the Email I sent to you on the 17th. I haven't received a reply from you yet. --JuniusThaddeus (talk) 00:30, 19 October 2019 (UTC)
How do you flush a page under the new system?
Wats yr eml fgt
LulzKiller would like to get his name changed due to a recent created account impersonating him, but it turns out the Rename User extension is not installed. I would like you to install it, and give the rights to use it to Administrators and Bureaucrats, please and thank you. Yellowbird (talk) 22:05, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
DELETE MY ARTICLE
CONRAD YOU DEFAMER . I don't DESERVE being flamed by anybody, and I don't even DESERVE an article ON THIS SHITY WEBSITE. FUCK YOU!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET SUED. NateSpidgewood1111 (talk) 22:39, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
- Posts like this are exactly why you DESERVE an article on THIS SHITTY WEBSITE. — GirlOnInternet 01:41, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
- Doesn't deserve that much attention. Otter Whiskers 03:40, 4 November 2019 (UTC)