This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Colleen 01:13, 23 November 2013 (EST)
Is he really dead? If yes, the An hero template would be suitable Oliver Hart 13:16, 21 March 2014 (EDT)
The best thing you can do for an article after it is written is to link to it from other similar and/or relevant articles, even if that just means spamming it in See Also sections. I'll set it as AOTN. — VX 19:56, 26 April 2016 (EDT)
u need to use a unique id for each videoframe. hth :3 -hipcrime 01:52, 6 May 2016 (EDT)
Paul Joseph Watson
I've seen a few of his videos and he seems to be getting very popular now, so it was a matter of time before he had an article made. Your article looks pretty decent so far, so good job on that. I've also noticed you've made a lot of edits lately, so kudos to you there as well.
Hey, Glanni207! I saw what you did with Paul Joseph Watson.
I just wanted to say keep up the good work.
Keep up the hard work! AlGore 03:50, 7 May 2016 (EDT)