This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
BMO 15:43, 14 February 2016 (EST)
Toxic Fandoms and Hatedoms
Please avoid spamming up the recent changes with minor edits.
Instead of saving the page to view your changes, use the show preview button (located to the right of the save page button) to view the changes you've made without saving them.
This way, you can go back and fix any mistakes you've made without having to make multiple edits to the page.
Use that to make sure your pages don't look like utter garbage I had to fix up because they were basically unreadable. The page also look like you copy-pasted an actual wiki page from somewhere else without going into edit view and it has missing pictures, broken links, and I had to clean up a lot of shit. Get that fixed and this won't suck as hard as it does now. DarkLordTR --> 04:21, 28 October 2019 (UTC)