- 1 It Can't Be!!
- 2 RE: Noobish
- 3 Was it noobish? =O
- 4 RE: Nice clean up for Pokemon
- 5 Portal:Chans
- 6 Chans portal
- 7 Article Help
- 8 RE:
- 9 RE:
- 10 RE:
- 11 You got VD
- 12 Welcome to our team!
- 13 Portal:Softwarez
- 14 Unfunny.
- 15 Portal:Softwarez
- 16 You fucking glitterfaggot
- 17 Sig
- 18 something wrong, officer?
- 19 POTN
- 20 autoadmit
- 21 Welcome
- 22 Stephen C. Lando
- 23 Can I post my article now? How do I do it?
- 24 Relax, dude
- 25 sup
- 26 Jessica Liao
- 27 Reply to you:
- 28 Goodnight sweet prince
- 29 Worst day ever
- 30 Good luck going to Switzerland
- 31 L8r Mu
- 32 You are a faggot
- 33 You will need this.
- 34 I never got to meet you
- 35 Come back you nigger
- 36 Well since the NSA was exposed...
It Can't Be!!
A wild shiny Mew appears!!! Awwwright!
Lol, you inaugurated my talk page, thanks! Mr.babyfuck AWWWWRIGHT 04:57, 06 November 2011 (UTC)
Didn't mean to come off as angsty. Just confused, lol. Out of curiosity, you were talking about my talk page, yes? π 04:53, 28 September 2011 (CEST)
Was it noobish? =O
I don't want to come off as indignant, since you got a fancy medal and whatnot and all I have is (probably) the most minimalistic page on the site, but was that welcome tag because it *appears to be* my first article on the .ch, or because that article cause blood to gush out of your every oraface?
Be honest, I can take criticism and I'm not hemophobic. :)
π 04:48, 28 September 2011 (CEST)
RE: Nice clean up for Pokemon
Why thank you :) Nice to know someone likes my editz, even if I do forget the Preview button.. *ahem* >_> Zenihd Rol 04:04, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
No, i just cleaned up some red links, i am taking care of Anon and Trolls atm, chans just needs a LOT of work so i'm putting it off till some kind of break when i can get it all done at once, and on a side note i am keeping trolls but anon is open for taking--Shika 02:50, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
I'm rly on the subject, bug me on irc, so we can work togheter. EmilyPlays 22:24, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, how do I get it added as an article once it is done?Red Skare 23:09, 31 August 2011 (CEST)
I'd usually say to trim it up, but it is nothing but copypasta. It was also one of the last featured articles on ED.com, so it would probably be best to leave it alone. Also, if you want sysop you can fill out User:Zaiger/sysopapp. 06:48, 11 September 2011 (CEST)
- Email it to me @ zaiger at encyclopediadramatica.ch and cc [email protected] and [email protected] respectively. --zaiger (talk) 06:51, 11 September 2011 (CEST)
I'd probably be best to keep it in the Get on IRC fgt article because the side bar links there, however, I will move it to a subpage in order to clean the article up. 02:12, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
You got VD
- Vox dramatica prize, it goes to a user every month who has done a lot to help out the wiki in some way. You got it for August even though it is September :/ 06:17, 14 September 2011 (CEST)
Welcome to our team!
I'm probably late, but Welcome! --Edgeworth E. Euler 03:26, 19 September 2011 (CEST)
- Didn't leave btw TKN 03:04, 23 September 2011 (CEST)
thx TKN 03:04, 23 September 2011 (CEST)
You fucking glitterfaggot
I will hunt you down, shoot your glowing ass, hang you with your own tail, then mount you rhead above my fireplace. PerpetuallyAroused 11:00, 24 September 2011 (CEST)
something wrong, officer?
You just posted some exhortions into my discussion page, but left my first postings on TJC intact. ???? OsamaBinEinkaufen 00:41, 7 October 2011 (CEST)
- sorry for bothering you, but I was paranoid about newbie idiocy. the guidelines are comprehensible and reasonable, by the way.
== Having fun with the Welcome, Mu.ollin
This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
? :3c ==
Seriously, are there that many stupid vandals on ED? right now? --CinoxFellpyre 06:31, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
yeah hey man, the edit i made was in response to the fact that the kid whose name i erased is getting googlebombed. i'm trying to reverse or at least stop it. please don't undo the edit, ok? appreciate it.
what? i didn't googlebomb the kid...are you an administrator on here?
Yeah so right now we're talking about a defamation suit. you sure you want to go through with this?
alright man do what you want, either way, LOL at faggot virgin chinks with no lives who are mods on encyclopedia fucking dramatica. just lol.
Some crazy asshole decided to paste my name all over the Internet libelously, as per: "Drunk racists like X (who attends a TTT in X) are typical of the posters at AutoAdmit." AutoAdmit - along with my photo. Considering these references provide no actual lulz to the AutoAdmit article, I'd really appreciate if you'd consider removing them.
SilentttBob 17:38, 27 October 2011 (CEST)
Totally beat you to putting the Welcome template on my page. Just didn't put it on my talk page, silly me. ;) Dorque 04:42, 27 October 2011 (CEST)
Can I post my article now? How do I do it?
Hi, I don´t want to be a bother and I don´t know if this is the right place to ask questions but I was led here. I recently wrote an article about an online-comic. It´s my first article but I looked at those guidelines I was given and I think I´ve done a pretty decent job. Is it okay for me to post the article for all to see now? And, uh, how do I do it? I´d appreciate all the advice I can get.
Kay, I added a few more pics. Now what exactly does it mean to "wikify" an article?
--Builder 18:59, 7 November 2011 (CET)
Okay, I´ve wikified my article and filled it with pictures. Could you move it so that it appears in Main-space please? (In case you don´t remember, the articles name is Lackadaisy. It´s the only article I´ve written.) --Builder 17:49, 12 November 2011 (CET)
thx for message but i realy will not do anything. --GanjaBoss 09:39, 17 November 2011 (CET)
ok, didn't know about that. ok than, thx --GanjaBoss 19:20, 19 November 2011 (CET)
Are we not allowed to make any changes to the page? I was under the impression that we can't. Alansohn 03:03, 21 November 2011 (CET)
Reply to you:
Yeah, in all honesty, I kinda did. I was hoping to contribute a fanfiction to follow up, but your message confirmed that's no longer possible. User: Echobreaker 11;26 (est)
Nevermind, I fell prey to Aff01000001 and mistook it for your action. My bad.
Goodnight sweet prince
Worst day ever
You are breaking my heart on the inside parts. ;~; Garrett 07:18, 14 December 2011 (CET)
Good luck going to Switzerland
Turkey, Israel and Hong Kong have internet censorship and indefinite detention too, and Switzerland and Japan do not let people move in there typically, so good luck. I'd choose Norway or Iceland, or Canada. Dungad 13:40, 17 December 2011 (CET)
- It's about he leaves this shithole... getting arrested for selling lemonade, shit cops everywhere... And yeah Norway, Iceland or Canada are the best when you want to leave. I'll also leave communist Germany someday and move to Canada so good luck. DekoMan91 14:39, 29 December 2011 (CET)
You are a faggot
You will need this.
--WheatThins 01:30, 31 January 2012 (CET)