This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on ED IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? We've got one.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
BMO 16:31, 8 July 2016 (EDT)
Orphaned talk pages
Don't create talk pages for articles that don't exist/were deleted. Take it up on the TJC or needed/proposed. Also you're free to recreate the articles, just don't make them shitty and they won't get deleted. They don't necessarily have to be long, but they do have to be funny and relevant. Here's the information you posted if you need it Mike the Great (talk) 04:54, 22 November 2016 (EDT)
Just in case if someone wants to recrate the page about TheRandom500, someone archived a copy on Archive.is https://archive.is/pp5c4 where it could be recreated but additionnal materials is worth to add. --Sd-100 19:06, 21 November 2016 (EST) I forgotted to mention then the same apply for the entry about DunkleBatter as well who's also archived. https://archive.is/qvVB6 --Sd-100 19:20, 21 November 2016 (EST) A bit some food for thoughts if someone wants to revive that entry with better stuffs. About that comment then DunkleBatter featured who was posted by a DA user nicknamed FancyDinosaur (Godzilla is a very notable exception for being a fancy dinosaur, the mystery of life for founding a weird nickname) https://archive.is/odWzN who was worth to quote: ''"So wait you think Lesbians kissing is disgusting and a big sin but sexualizing minors a ''minor sin''. You're fucked up. Rot in hell."'' Just imagine the weird and bizarre thoughts if we played with words to imagine the following: ''"So wait you think Lesbians kissing is a minor sin..."''. It might be this way for weirdos like [[Lena Dunham]]. ;-)--[[User:Sd-100|Sd-100]] 19:32, 21 November 2016 (EST)
okay, restored. :3 -hipcrime 16:53, 22 December 2016 (EST)
- Thanks! :-) --Sd-100 18:46, 22 December 2016 (EST)
what's up w/ the countless amount of bad new articles that you've made? i don't mean to be a dick or anything, but make sure you have read ED:101; the automated message by BMO appearing on your talk page when you first signed up is there for a perfectly good reason, it's pretty much letting you know not to fuck up when you both edit and make articles. don't take this as an attempt to bash you, i'm just wondering. --Bee tee gee 03:11, 30 December 2016 (EST)
- This is just how ED works. Most people don't understand fuckall about anything and rely on those around them to finish everything they start. Mike the Great (talk) 08:15, 30 December 2016 (EDT)
- i understand that there are people that probs don't know jack shit around here and that's pretty apparent, but you would think that with all these articles that pertain to how to help people who wish to get into editing it would be different. guess not, lmao --Bee tee gee 03:33, 30 December 2016 (EST)
- Well, there some SJW on Deviantart who wanted attention but I think they desserve the ransom of glory that came with it. There's a old DA user once reffered as "LordofStamps" who have changed his username to Arblos and now known as "oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo" to try to rise up his level of smug but now with that nickname, he sound more dumb then Trigglypuff and Aids Skrillex and being classified cucked by DA alumni 345rv5 on Thumbr. If someone have lots of inspiration to do an entry about LordofStamps/Arblos/oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo on ED, go for it. And you can upload the memes based on the fanart of Rad-Pax on ED as well. :-)--Sd-100 13:27, 30 December 2016 (EST)
- what the actual hell are you rambling on about? we were on the subject of how many BNAs you've achieved over the past few days, not some irrelevant dude on DeviantArt --Bee tee gee 07:17, 31 December 2016 (EST)
Response to your inquiry to Hipcrime
Herrow. The bureaucrat whose talk page you left a message on is currently enjoying some much-needed bed rest, so he asked me, his unwashed rat underling, to reply to your message for him.
You're free to write about whatever you want as long as it contains internet relevancy, drama, lulz, and it doesn't violate policy. You don't need to feel rushed to write articles, either, and they shouldn't be deleted within a day of being written. If you write a shitty attack article about some nobody, though, then your page will be deleted, because that goes against ED's policy.
If people are telling you to read the help pages, read over them so you can learn how to write dramatic articles from a satirical standpoint. The article you mentioned is still in the condition you last left it, so feel free to continue writing it and make it longer and more entertaining to read.
VERMIN 22:58, 18 January 2017 (EST)