Before leaving a message please make sure you have a full understanding of the importance of BOFA.
Most noble and powerful sysop whose name, when spoken can shatter mountains and dry up the oceans
How can I help ED?
- Read ED:101, ED:STYLE and start by fixing spelling and grammar errors in articles. Check RC for new edits. It will be obvious what needs fixing after not too long. --Mantequilla (talk) 19:20, 29 August 2014 (EDT)
embedding video mp4
I heard that we could now do it or something in terms of uploading videos here, if so can you tell me how please thanks cause it would improve the gab article without torba getting buttmad and dmcaing YouTube. (talk) 20:12, 23 January 2017 (EST)
- TBH I am not 100% sure, you can check out the embed in this page and maybe it will work with mp4. It definitely works with webm though. I would ask junius, he seems the most knowledgeable about wiki markup. You will have to upload it somewhere, I am pretty sure google drive will work. If you can't find anywhere let me know. --Mantequilla (talk) 20:18, 23 January 2017 (EST)
RE: deleted page revisions
Okay, thanks for letting me know. --JuniusThaddeus 22:28, 23 January 2017 (EST)
We are now at 14,000+ articles. - (Al Gore) 09:29, 17 February 2017 (EST)
ur nice faggit - (Al Gore) 17:16, 4 March 2017 (EST)
Can I change my name?
can you brief me on what happened to the site and shit - (Al Gore) 01:35, 23 March 2017 (EDT)
- Came out really good, read it yesterday. --Mantequilla (talk) 16:00, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- yeah, he asked me if i wanted to help and i just expanded it a bunch to what it was, i thanked him for making the article since i was going to do it earlier than that but i got lazy -Bee tee gee 16:02, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
I sent you a PM on the forum. --JuniusThaddeus 15:40, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
Please response to my latest PM. I'm depending on you. I'm sorry. --JuniusThaddeus 19:53, 6 May 2017 (EDT)
- In other words someone posted your name on the Internet, you got irrationally butt mad and started fucking up the wiki with your vanity fueled revenge. Sorry, not sorry, we post people's names on nearly every other article on the wiki, that's not doxxing and the site isn't meant to be your personal vanity troll shield. You shouldn't be dishing it out to people as an admin if you can't even handle the most benign forms of playful shit bickering. --Mimkrys (talk) 11:00, 7 June 2017 (EDT)
Ray Gordon DMCA
I'm curious as to what was in his DMCA take-down, mostly because... well, there's not really anything to DMCA for. There are only two pictures in his article, one of which is a mug shot, so he definitely can't claim ownership over that and the other is a screen capture from a publicly posted YouTube video in, essentially, a critique article, so he can't actually claim ownership over that either.
If someone sends you a blatantly fraudulent DMCA take-down you should file a federal criminal complaint against them through the FBI. Because it very much is a federal felony. Even if they don't choose to act on it you should still do it because, eventually, if enough people do it, they will take action. Better to try and sew the seeds of justice than just letting the soil go to rot. --Mimkrys (talk) 08:29, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
IP Check User
User:ChildRapistOhChrist - Was this user from the Connecticut area? Apparently some investigators believe this to be the account of the faggot Sandy Hook shooter. - (Al Gore) 20:17, 12 June 2017 (EDT)
- Sorry account hasn't edited in longer than the amount of time that we keep IP's --Mantequilla (talk) 04:51, 13 June 2017 (EDT)
- Then that's one mystery we need the Hardy boys on. - (Al Gore) 09:14, 13 June 2017 (EDT)