Victorious is an American teen shitcomedy show created by Dan Schneider (the very same guy who created iCarly) for Nickelodeon. The show can be seen as the Nickelodeon version of Glee as it features a cast of talent-whores who make new age music ever more intolerable by also including pseudo teen romance that only five-year-olds and pedophiles would take seriously. The show stars Tori Vega, who is basically Carly Shay if you took out the web show and placed her in an Arts school where her ungodly Mary Sueness will shine until your eyes melt away. There she meets an entourage of freaks, which includes a retarded redhead with a serious bipolar disorder and a goth bitch, who will soon become her friends. Like iCarly, this show is unfunny. And just like iCarly, fantards love this show.
- Tori Vega: The main character; some girl who is 16 or 17. She likes to sing as well. She also is a Katy Perry fanfuck.<math>
- Trina Vega: Tori's older sister. Her use is to provide the show with a character even less likeable than Tori. She believes that she's destined to be famous, despite being completely untalented, and in one episode scorned Tori's birthday present to her (a song) because Tori didn't spend any money for it. In another episode she shoved her ass into Beck and Andre's faces. Rumored to be a close cousin of Walt the Pig.
- Andre Harris: Some African guy with long dreadlocks with some retarded grandma who lost her mind long ago and has mental issues.
- Beck Oliver: Some popular guy, he's NOT a jock but some guy with long hair to his chin and is Jade's boyfriend. They once broke up and reunited quick. Then did again and were like that for a few months then reunite in the episode "Tori Fixes Beck and Jade". However all the girls at school rub their vulvas to him everyday and their vaginas get so moist that water starts shooting out.
- Jade West: Total bitch of a goth girl, complete with being boyfriend-possessive, having daddy issues, and a thing for scissors and harming.
- Cat Valentine: When someone's catchphrase is "What's that supposed to mean!?" and considers "poking people in the stomach" a flirting technique, then you know you've got yourself a real genius here. It's rumored that she is supposed to be Patrick Star as a female human.
- Robbie Shapiro: A jewish nerd who flips the fuck out whenever a girl shows the slightest sign of affection towards him . He also carries around a really creepy puppet named Rex that he uses to hit on girls. You think that's creepy? That's nothing; he actually treats Rex like a real person, going as far as to taking him to the hospital after he got sucked into a wind machine (yes, the puppet got taken to a fucking hospital and got saved by Tori). He has a crush on Cat. Basically he's a socially and really awkward guy and is very strange as fuck. He always has bad luck happening and no girl would ever be that interested in him except Cat. Although he's part of the group of Tori's friends.
- Sinjin Van Cleef: Not really a main character, but noteworthy due that he decorates his locker with chewed food and in one occasion broke into Jade's house out of love.
- Erwin Sikowitz: The school's acting class teacher. Aside from "getting visions from drinking coconut milk" and "climbing into his classroom through the window", he's your normal everyday sex offender.
- Bella and the Bulldogs
- Dan Schneider
- Fairly Oddparents
- SpongeBob Squarepants
- The Big Bang Theory
Victorious is part of a series on
Visit the Whores Portal for complete coverage.
Victorious is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.